• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Packing Heat

Started by BasinBoy, June 23, 2008, 05:16:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BasinBoy

I dont know if there was a thread like this before but i just wanted to know what side arms people pack in the mountains and citys for protection. Pics would be nice also :biggrin: I just purchased a Taurus 357 mag revolver. Ill get pics later.

alscalls

Kimber ultra carry 45 acp
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

FOsteology

Colt Defender Series 90 Lightweight .45ACP customized by Teddy Jacobson ("Actions by T").

MI VHNTR

Colt XSE LW Commander in 45 ACP with a few mods that I've done. Grips, grip screws, grip safety, and thumb safety. Also eliminated the few MIM parts in the Colt.

The Second Amendment isn't about Hunting.
It's about Freedom.

Let's Go Brandon.  FJB

Rich

Right now, my Colt  Diamondback will have to do. It looks like the one at this link http://www.gunbroker.com/auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=100340166#PIC
Foxpro Field staff
--------------------------------------

KySongDog

Glock 30 SF, or sometimes a Glock 19, or a Glock 17, or a Springfield XD45, or a Colt 1911, or a S&W .38 J frame, or .......... well, you get the picture.   :biggrin:

Semp

alscalls

Quote from: Semp on June 23, 2008, 10:06:22 PM
Glock 30 SF, or sometimes a Glock 19, or a Glock 17, or a Springfield XD45, or a Colt 1911, or a S&W .38 J frame, or .......... well, you get the picture.   :biggrin:

Semp
Got PIcs?
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

misfire

I carry three different guns at any given time: Beretta 92G, Springfield V10 .45, or my back-up Sig P239
#1700 God's Speed my brother

coyote101

Anyone who has ever carried a gun all day for any length of time, knows that it can very quickly become an uncomfortable and inconvenient nuisance. A good quality sturdy holster and a good quality sturdy belt is a must, and is money well spent.

At work it is a Glock 27 in a Don Hume holster with a Don Hume belt.

At work, play or anywhere else, I am rarely without my Smith & Wesson 342 with Crimson Trace laser grips. It is usually in a Renegade ankle holster, but when I'm in shorts, its in my waistband. It is small, light, easy to conceal and to carry.

NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

ATLRoach

For 2 legged and aggressive 4 leggers  I carry this:

Dan Wesson PM7 in 10mm packing 180gr Doupletaps

Frogman

Para LTC Lightweigt Commander size .45 in Milt Sparks Versa Max 2 holster.

Nice and compfy.

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

pitw

Seeing as we cannot carry a registered weapon up here, I can carry this.

I say what I think not think what I say.

nastygunz

Tikaani

Normally carry a Ruger Redhawk  44 mag. w/300 grains when hunting or fishing and my CCW is a Sig Sauer P239 in 40 SW

John
Growing Old Ain't for Pussies.

Bopeye

Quote from: pitw on June 30, 2008, 10:10:54 PM
Seeing as we cannot carry a registered weapon up here, I can carry this.

That's hilarious.  :roflmao:

I haven't carried a pistol much in several years. Got drunk one night, things happened and I scared myself. I swore I'd never carry a pistol again. That's been about 15 years ago and now that I'm older and my back is banged up I have been considering getting my conceal carry permit.
I really like some of these pistols. I was always partial to the .45 acp, but they can be a little hard to conceal.

Anyone know if those Airweights can be bought in the 40ish size calibers?

Thanks for showing your guns.

Foxpro Staff Infection Free

misfire

I have a few to choose from: At work I carry a Beretta 92G, but we are getting ready to transition to a Sig P220 .45. Off duty I carry either my Springfield V10 .45, Sig P239 9mm or my wife's Keltec .380
#1700 God's Speed my brother