• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

check out this bad boy

Started by Silencer, August 08, 2008, 07:10:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silencer

My bro added another weapon to his gun rack... the semi auto version of the HK91 or G3 .308

Gonna give her a test ride tomorrow  :biggrin:

( didnt have the clip inserted all the way in, had rounds in it, hell it looks like I placed it backwards lol  :doh2: )

Dad picked up an airsoft gun for the boy at the flea market, Devon wanted me to show yall.

5 SHOTS

That airsoft looks toooo real. Let us know how they shoot.  :yoyo:
sometimes I wonder....is that getting closer..... then it hits me

I had a personal conflict the other day, now I'm not speaking to myself.... I'm getting lonesome

I met the girl of my dreams, I was the man of her dreams too.....she used the term "nightmares" though.

Silencer

the .308 shoots dang good, I wasted a pepsi can at 50yds with them open sights about every shot.  It does have some kick to it, got little grooves bruised in my shoulder.

I cant hit didly with that airsoft, the boy can hit the pizza box in the background of the pic pretty well.

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

alanganes

One of my sons has one of those .308's. Awesome rifle. That thing ejects brass like nothing I've ever shot. Flings those empty cases 35 feet sometimes. Heavy but solid and a great shooter.

Silencer

QuoteThat thing ejects brass like nothing I've ever shot. Flings those empty cases 35 feet sometimes

you're not kidding, I'm glad we used the range that doesnt have the shooting shack, they would have been hitting the side of it and bouncing back at us.

alanganes

And it leaves those cool marks on the brass from the fluted chamber. The range we shoot at has one of those metal carport things over the shooting stations. If you shoot standing up, the brass hits the roof and bounces all over the place. It's smart to keep your collar buttoned...