• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

my late night viisitor(pics)

Started by cathryn, August 22, 2008, 05:49:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cathryn

this fella was hangin from the rafters of the deck outside the sliding glass door last night. he was about 20 ft or so from where i was setting . he was easin his way over to where the banister is for about 15 minutes or so.

its good to know theres still some around.

there were 5 all together on the deck last night eating out of the dog food pan. a momma and 4 about half growed babies.

the neat thing is i caught her in a live trapand released her last summer. she has a notch in her right ear and i remember catchin her. im glad she survivied and raised a family.

this is one of the half grown babies.

Hawks Feather

It does look like they will be "hanging" around.   :innocentwhistle:  That is as long as the food holds out.

Jerry

5 SHOTS

They are sure an amazing animal, and fun to have around if you can live with the side effects...  :doh2: trash cans tipped over and stuff like that.  :madd: We had some as pets when I was young. They are very smart and clean. I would rather have them for a pet than a cat  :biggrin: but they can sure make a mess too.  :rolleye:
sometimes I wonder....is that getting closer..... then it hits me

I had a personal conflict the other day, now I'm not speaking to myself.... I'm getting lonesome

I met the girl of my dreams, I was the man of her dreams too.....she used the term "nightmares" though.

cathryn

i hope they hang around till trapping season. at last years price theyll bring 100 bucks, easy.lol

i need to pay for a bumper.  :biggrin:

vvarmitr

Sure was some party at your place!  Ya got 'em haning from the rafters.  :laf:

FinsnFur

:roflmao: :roflmao: Thats a good pic, thanks for bringing it in :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

cathryn

im keepin em batied in, theyve been back everynight. hopefully they hang around till trapping season opens.
my luck theyll haul ass by then  :biggrin:

awh

Nice pic cat  :highclap:

They were just taking a look at the new traps & lures they need to avoid in the upcoming weeks... :eyebrow:
My views and opinions are based upon being banned from a place that has no morals or the common sense God gave to a pecker gnat. I also hate frogs and will reply to such at any given chance. Thank You.