• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Some more trail cam pics

Started by huntillinois, October 11, 2008, 02:39:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

huntillinois

Here are the rest of the pictures. these pics have all been taken in my pasture.  100yrds from my house. If they show up in the daylight they are in trouble :eyebrownod:

FinsnFur

Well, we certainly know what time supper is now dont we?  :highclap:

You gotta go out there about quarter to three tonight and stake the joint out. And bring us some pics of those bad boys paws up. :biggrin:

That's good stuff, thanks for posting em.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Yotehntr

Great pics! paws up would be better!
Yotehntr calls... put something pretty on your lips :wink:

FinsnFur

Puttin my boots on right now, waiting for ya to pick me up, where ya at? :shrug:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

huntillinois

Went out this morning before daylight and got sit up thinking I might be able to call them in.  Well shortly after daylight a dang red chevy st with no exhaust decided to drive down the lane. :argh:  So that put a end to that.  So after i got out of my hunting clothes I went to find out who it was.   Should of known somebody thats not supposed to be there, so I ran them out.  They say there looking for arrow heads, I think their looking for a place to plant their crop.
I only got 1 picture last night and it showed up at 1:30am.  Thats 4 nights in a row I got pics of coyotes.

BigB

Good looking pics Tom.  One of the coyotes has a pretty white tip on its tail.  You don't see many of them that way.

Looking forward to seeing some more pics.

Brian
hand call user primarily, but if you gotta use an e-caller, there ain't nothing that sounds better than a Wildlife Tech