• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Hhahahahha....read this...look closely at today then Thursday...Hhahahah

Started by Arkyyoter, November 27, 2006, 07:21:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arkyyoter

Nowcast as of 7:07 am CST on November 27, 2006

Updated: 4:08 am CST on November 27, 2006
Today
Mostly cloudy with chance of rain showers and isolated thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 60s. Southeast winds 10 to 15 mph. Gusts up to 25 mph in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation 50 percent.
» ZIP Code Detail 
Tonight
Cloudy with chance of rain showers and isolated thunderstorms. Lows in the upper 50s. Southeast winds 10 to 15 mph with gusts to around 30 mph. Chance of precipitation 50 percent. 
Tuesday
Mostly cloudy with chance of rain showers and isolated thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 60s. South winds 10 to 15 mph with gusts to around 25 mph. Chance of precipitation 50 percent.
» ZIP Code Detail 
Tuesday Night
Partly cloudy with slight chance of rain showers and isolated thunderstorms. Lows in the lower 60s. South winds 10 to 15 mph with gusts to around 30 mph. Chance of precipitation 20 percent. 
Wednesday
Chance of showers and thunderstorms in the morning... then showers and thunderstorms likely in the afternoon. Highs in the mid 70s. South winds 10 to 15 mph with gusts to around 30 mph. Chance of precipitation 60 percent.
» ZIP Code Detail 
Wednesday Night
Rain likely. Lows 40 to 48. Chance of rain 70 percent. 
Thursday
Rain likely in the morning...then chance of rain and snow in the afternoon. Highs 41 to 49. Chance of precipitation 60 percent. 
Thursday Night
Cloudy in the evening then becoming mostly cloudy. Lows in the lower 20s. 
Friday
Mostly cloudy in the morning then becoming partly cloudy. Highs in the mid 40s. 
Friday Night
Mostly clear. Lows in the mid 20s. 
Saturday
Mostly sunny. Highs in the upper 40s. 
Saturday Night
Mostly clear. Lows in the upper 20s. 
Sunday
Mostly sunny. Highs in the mid 40s. 

nailbender

:yoyo: Looks like hunting weather don't it!  I might have to take a little time on thurs. and fri..  Pheasant hunters have been thick as fleas with the nice weather( this will thin them out) but deer slug season opens on sat. so a new horde will be out. :rolleye:

FinsnFur

We got the rain...been kinda muddy, foggy, hazy for three days. I'm getting excited about the big temp drop that's coming midweek.  :eyebrownod:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Hawks Feather

Joe,

I am now ready for the cooler weather so I can start after the fur bearers.  Today's high was 57, but I was higher.  Opening day of deer gun season and I got a nice sized doe.  Had some for supper and it tastes pretty good.

Jerry

J.Holly

Joe,

I am hoping that the cooling weather will really kick the prey drive in on those coyotes for our hunt that is upcoming. I am looking forward to finally meeting you, and I hope that the weather will cooperate.

Arkyyoter

Brad H

Well, deer season ended yesterday ( :highclap:). Everything is now quiet again. And cold.

I forgot how cold 10 degrees was.

Sub digits the next couple nights, dark by 4:30...fur is officially priming.

Brad