• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

bighorns in town

Started by Okanagan, November 26, 2008, 12:38:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Okanagan

More bighorn sheep, this time in town, about a half mile outside of a national park.  These are about 100 miles from the ones I posted awhile back.  Should have put these all in the photo section instead of big game but will keep these in the same forum with the previous ones.

FinsnFur

VERY cool! :yoyo: :laf:

Maybe they re headed over to the eatery :biggrin:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

DirtyDog

That is just awsome! I would love to hunt them one day. They are on my list.  :eyebrow:

vvarmitr

That's crazy!  :shck:
Thanks for sharing!  :biggrin:

Hawks Feather

I'm with Jim.  I think they just came in to town for a bite to eat and then will be heading back out again.   :biggrin:

Neat pics.

Jerry

pitw

Quote from: DirtyDog on November 26, 2008, 06:47:59 AM
That is just awsome! I would love to hunt them one day. They are on my list.  :eyebrow:

I can see a little problem with landowner permission on this one. :iroll:   

Very nice picture's, keep 'em coming.
I say what I think not think what I say.

Okanagan

Quote from: DirtyDog on November 26, 2008, 06:47:59 AM

Just remember how hard they are to hunt:  eyes like 8 power binoculars, hyper alert senses, hard to get close to, super wary and run away over a mountain range at the slightest hint of human presence.  Like these.   Actually, on the other side of the mountain, 20 miles from the sheep in this photo, I have seen hyper wary sheep.  That makes these fun to photograph.

DirtyDog