• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

I was a cold one!

Started by songdog_sniper, January 18, 2007, 02:36:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

songdog_sniper

Well I took a week off of work and got a lot of calls finished.  It had been either raining or very windy the whole week so I hadn't been able to get out until yesterday. It was perfect, a little bit of ice on the ground, wind at about 4 mph. and cloudy..  I  went by and picked up my buddy Bryan  and we headed off to a couple of sweet spots of his. I ended up shooting two on two different stands.  one of which I was calling with my "Red River  bandit" making a raspy high pitch and had a  triple run in.  Had one running straight at me at about 75 yds. and I accidentally hit the magazine release on my 700 bdl. and out went all of the bullets, that left me with one in the chamber. All three coyotes stopped in there tracks and I let out a few lip squeaks and that held them there long enough for a shot.  I should have had atleast two out of that triple.   :rolleyes:   but we had a good time.  here is the pics.

FinsnFur

Texas dont know what to do with this crazy weather do they?
I seen on the news the other day somewhere down there they got some snow?  :eyebrownod: The town rolled itself up, Walmart closed, no banking, no mail, crippled the whole place.

I'm giving a hard time Aaron  :sneer:

Nice job on the two yotes, too bad about the triple. Keep em coming  :biggrin:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Smith

Quote from: FinsnFur on January 18, 2007, 04:10:13 PM

Nice job on the two yotes, too bad about the triple. Keep em coming  :biggrin:

+1 Way to go...

Lucas
Right thing easy, wrong thing hard...

blakcoyote

Nice going,nice looking coyotes.

songdog_sniper

Hehe, yeah they like to freak out around here when the cold weather hits.    I myself take advantage of that and go hunting. hehe..
Aaron