golfertrout

seen some tracks this weekend check these out

weedwalker

Looks like Smallfoot. Cousin to the Bigfoot. :shrug:

Bear? :confused:

Todd Rahm

looks like a five toed coyote and a distorted rear bear paw.  :wo:

alscalls

There is getting to be a lot of black bears around here..... :eyebrow: We already have a bow season on them here and gun season is just one county away...... :biggrin:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

golfertrout

the one is bear but the other im not sure

Okanagan

I'm gonna stick my neck out here a little.  At first glance the first track looks like a cougar, the hind foot registering on the front with all of the front track covered except for the outside toe.  Since there is nothing to indicate size and the cracks in the mud look larger, it might be a bobcat or maybe even a house cat I suppose, but looks like a cat.  I'll post a similar track below that I know for sure is a cougar (it has a coyote track slightly to one side and behind it).   I wish I could see the heel of the pad better on the track in question, to tell if it has three lobes on it.  Cat was my first impression, and that has stayed with me the more I examine it, but I could be wrong.  Are you jiving us by posting one track different from the others?

The rest look like bear tracks.

LBLDOG

I agree with Todd a five toe coyote slash Bear paw, Hey I know Bear +  coyote = BOYOTE  :laf: :laf: :eyebrownod: :nono: :roflmao:

golfertrout

the one is a bear, im pretty sure. The other i thought it was a bobcat.  Im not jiving anybody , the tracks was in the same mud hole and they was not very big, so I would say bobcat.  This property is way out in the sticks so i dont think it would be house cat. 

Okanagan

Yep, bobcat makes sense.  I hadn't paid much attention to the bear track(s) and when I looked back at it again I realized that it is three pics of the same track rather than three different prints. 

golfertrout

went to strip mines and seen these,, dog or coyote?

KySongDog

Dog, and a big one at that.

alscalls

AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls