Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

kiyitec

My 8yo daughter loves hunting and fishing.  She can outshoot me with my .22  revolver, helps work up deer, and thinks Randy Anderson needs more girls in his DVD's!  She has yet to take her first predator, but I am hoping to change that soon.

My 3yo son (under the wire but A good story) knows his predators, can dictate shot placement in pictures, knocks his own arrows and shoots well but claims he will need a bigger bow for mountain lion  hunting. Oh he also scratches a mean slate, but the last time he and granddad put the sneak on a flock (dad told him  he was ready to call them) he screamed "HERE TURKEY TURKEYS"! You'd never guess what happened. DOH!

My 2 nephews 12-14 are fun to hunt with.  The 14yo is the only one I hunt with that does his share of calling.  Hence the sig-

Sorry to hit this thread A little late, but hey give the new guy a break while reading down line  hehe   KT
"DESIGNATED SITUATIONAL CALLER"
  Contact me for information on how to become one today, and see how easy it is to save money on guns & ammo.  List of references available upon request.

canine

Nice to see everyone enjoyin time with the kids in the outdoors :highclap:

Heres a pic of my youngest that goes with me at times.

JD

Bills Custom Calls

I take my 6 year old grandsonalong with me> he worked the bleat can for me on a bow hunt [didn't see anything] but he enjoyed it. He went yote hunting with me once and we called in a hawk and he thought that was the greatest thing. He likes to check traps with me. he is getting some what interestedin this hunting and trapping thing
http://www.billscustomcalls.net

Home of the Triple Surface Pot Call