• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Went to look at a sprayer

Started by pitw, June 04, 2009, 09:03:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pitw

I went to Morse Saskatchewan to look at a sprayer Tuesday and I took my camera so I thought I'd show you what some of the country looks like south east of me.
Lotta this.

This is a hlarge lake that is the staging area for many hundreds of thousands of geese in the fall and it is dry this spring.  Tey have places for bird watching all over but no birds now. 

The waitress.

I found this elevator that they didn't think they could afford to replace this year so they are just adding on.

Then we crossed Lake Diefenbaker on the ferry.  This lake was formed by damming the South Saskatchewan river and is 150 miles long. 

She's down a mite too.  Talked to a guy fishing on the north side and he said he was sitting where he had his lures at last year and had found quite a few rusted ones in the rocks.[no fish though].  This lake is a great place to catch large walleyes so they tell me.  I may look into renting a houseboat for a week there this summer.

I say what I think not think what I say.

Carolina Coyote

Cool pictures, lot of open land. Thanks for sharing. cc

Todd Rahm

Hey the Canadian clouds look just like the US clouds.  :confused: I notice another very big difference too...................our women have breast, I see the Canadian models don't?  :roflmao:

Frogman

Wow!!   You guys have way more sky than we do here in WV!!
Thanks for the nice pictures!

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

Hawks Feather

Looks very peaceful and nice.   As for the water being lower it is caused by Al Gore who invented global warming.

Jerry

alscalls

WOW look at all that blue stuff.......I made it to the top of a mountain a while back and still could not see that much of it... :laf:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

FinsnFur

Yeah the water looks really nice up there. Ours is green and brown and cloudy.

I can't believe the open country. Kinda reminds me of my trip to Texas. Open country just as far as you could see in all directions. You could see as far as you could point.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

iahntr

wow, definitely a lot of wide open space there.
Never been to a part of Canada that looks like that.
I think that elevator's gonna end up on top of there addition.  :nono:
Scott

KySongDog

Thanks for a look at your part of the world, Barry.   ;yes;

golfertrout

very nice Barry   Where are we gonna hunt? :laf: