• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

UFC 101

Started by FinsnFur, August 09, 2009, 07:41:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FinsnFur

I know you seen it Nasty. :innocentwhistle:

I couldnt bring myself to splurge for it, but I got this email from my daughter this morning.

BJ Penn tapped out Kenny Florian in the third round with a guillotine. Anderson Silva knocked out Forrest Griffin in the second round i believe it was....and heres some you probly dont care about: Ricardo Almeida defeated Kendall Grove by split decision.  ....and Kurt Pellegrino defeated Josh Neer by split decision.

I got this wonderful information by......... WATCHING IT!!!!!!!!    Thanks to hoolaho.com they had a live replay so i watched it. Love you bye

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

straycat

I heard the Griffin was a setup,he barely got tapped.I dunno..............just what I heard.

PS. Ya might want to be careful about what you post here......................" Thanks to hoolaho.com they had a live replay so i watched it. Love you bye"    Very scary            :nofgr: :innocentwhistle:
"If you're going to be a smartass, you'd better start by being smart before you start being an ass."

Never put both feet in your mouth at the same time, because then you won't have a leg to stand on.

FinsnFur

Actually I talked to her on the phone tonight and told her that when I checked that site it didnt exist.
She said I didnt type the whole address, it had a bunch of words with it.

So I guess it worked out, but i do know what ya mean. :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

straycat

I don't think you do but I'll point ya there. Now I'll type slow cause ya can't read fast,you said this.........".Love you bye"   :confused:

Really now.................on this website? Keep that Brokeback stuff to yourself..this is a family forum. :roflmao:
"If you're going to be a smartass, you'd better start by being smart before you start being an ass."

Never put both feet in your mouth at the same time, because then you won't have a leg to stand on.

FinsnFur

I thought you meant posting a link to torrent site or something.

And by the way it was family...my daughter.

You Hoolaho :laf: :laf:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

straycat

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

nastygunz

I was hopin florian would whup his ass....i thought griffin would do good against silva...that dude is just a knockout KING :yoyo:....i bet he could hold his own against some of the keyboard badasses on the internet...maybe..... :innocentwhistle:

Lonehowl

Rear choke, not a guillotine.