• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

a little mudbog video

Started by bigben, August 13, 2009, 05:21:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

George Ackley

I  think i was going to put a video together of  my truck and what i put it thrue wile hunting and just never finshed it yet  finshed it yet..that why the turkeys are in the beginning
Lift Your Truck, Fat Girls Cant Jump

FinsnFur

That is some good stuff Ben :yoyo: :thumb2:
I love how your Yota is spinning that wheel from left to right as fast as he can in hopes to....as Huntncarve would say it...
"make a purchase".  :biggrin:

...and by gawd he did. :eyebrownod:
Walked her right outta there. What's that old saying?...You aint stuck till your stuck!
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

FinsnFur

You could tell right off the bat that that fancy Ranger had way too much power for it's drivetrain. Especially with tires and wheels THAT sized.

I think the driver knew it too, thats why he was pumping it instead of flooring it.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

George Ackley

love the looks of them old chevys

bigben

that guy running the 42 in swampers on the blue ranger has a dragster motor between the frame rails.  it runs cam2 for fuel.  he does that going into every hole mainly a look at me deal.  he is runnin old dana 44 from a bronco back in the day.  I told him he needs to get a dana 60 but he wants narrow.  I said so make some custom axles.  he has skills in fabrication.  of course everytime I have seen him run he has broke something pretty serious.  the yota is pretty cool  he kinda bought it just to beat the crap out of. 

and I have the same philosophy george.  I had my new hunting wagon up on the power lines less then a week after buying it to see what it could do.  bronco II is a nice lil rig I tell ya what.  I got me a nice one.  20 miles to the gallon and everything works great. 

my saying for being stuck is if I am still moving I aint stuck.  :eyebrownod:
"If you want to know all about a man, go camping with him. Probably you think you know him already, but if you have never camped on the trail with him, you do not". Eldred Nathaniel Woodcock. Fifty Years a Hunter and Trapper.

FinsnFur

Quote from: bigben on August 16, 2009, 07:48:41 PM
that guy running the 42 in swampers on the blue ranger has a dragster motor between the frame rails.  it runs cam2 for fuel.  he does that going into every hole mainly a look at me deal. 

I knew he had way too much motor, but I still think he's pumping it to keep from just setting there making noise. Any slowing down he can provide to those spinning wheels will give that much more grab.

......unless he gets a run at it and enters the pit doing 400 MPH.  :roflmao:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

George Ackley

Ben you may like to bring your rig out on one of are runs then.. and it close to the shore we can get some blue
fishing in