• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

South East FNF hunt???

Started by bushmaster, October 01, 2009, 12:29:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bushmaster

I just got an idea from the black coyote thread.  There are a few of us who live in fairly close range to one another.  That is, NC SC GA.  As much as i'd love to meet everyone at LBL, it's a little far for me.  What do you think about organizing a hunt on some state land in NC or SC?
"Depart from evil, and do good; seek peace, and pursue it." -PSALM 34--14

Integrity of character and clarity of thought are vital to quality of life.

centerfire_223

Sounds good to me but the only problem I can see is; during deer season you can't hunt small game. An after deer season on GMA land you can't hunt with a centerfire rifle. If you don't mind shooting a rimfire or shotgun then it can happen.

We have some pretty good places aroud to hunt but there are just those restrictions. Got any ideas I am open to the hunt and the ideas.
Ronnie Cannon

------------->-

bushmaster

I'll look into NC law on state land.  I'm thinking that you can hunt state land with a centerfire after deer season.  I'll report back.

SCcoyotehunter

Bopeye

That would be pretty cool. Wouldn't take the place of the LBL, but it sure would let a lot more folks get to meet one another. VERY GOOD IDEA!!!  :thumb2:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

bushmaster

http://www.ncwildlife.org/Regs/2009_10/2009_10_Gamelands.pdf

I found nothing that mentioned a restriction of center fire weapons on most game lands.  Coyotes are open 6 days a week, year round, with no limits. 

FEEL FREE TO SIFT THROUGH THE ARCHIVES AND SEE IF I MISSED ANYTHING.