• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Bobcat Mount

Started by weedwalker, November 30, 2009, 11:47:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnP

Not only is the cat comical looking but the comments have been hysterical. 
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

Yotehntr

:confused:  ah heck ya'll I was pretty proud of my 1st mount too!  :roflmao:
Yotehntr calls... put something pretty on your lips :wink:

GunDog

Quote from: Yotehntr on December 03, 2009, 12:08:06 AM
:confused:  ah heck ya'll I was pretty proud of my 1st mount too!  :roflmao:
^^^ :eyebrownod: :roflmao: :eyebrownod: Me Too! ^^^ Won't touch that ...  :nono: :nofgr: :nono:

But, Back to the subject ... cat in question ... Could any of ya'll feller's imagine walking up on that thing in the woods, or worse have'em run in to your callin' station looking like that?  :whew:

vvarmitr

Quote from: GunDog on December 04, 2009, 01:08:45 AM
But, Back to the subject ... cat in question ... Could any of ya'll feller's imagine walking up on that thing in the woods, or worse have'em run in to your callin' station looking like that?  :whew:
I can imagine!
:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Then meows w/ a lisp!
:roflmao:  :roflmao:  :roflmao:

Jerry Hunsley

I know one thing , it's better than I could have done. Got to be harder than a guy thinks. Some people have a talent for that sort of thing , just like artists. You either have it , or you don't.  :innocentwhistle:

Todd Rahm

Looks like the critters are getting into the meth too.  :confused:

I actually see a lot of bad looking cat mounts, where folks are afraid to say what they really feel, and instead fall back on the "Nice Call Cat" rubber stamp.

Man there were a group of them on PM one time, with several pages of comments, but the cats looked more Marty Feldman of Kramer then they did cats?  :confused: Seem some coyotes like that too.  :innocentwhistle: