• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Went Western Fast !!

Started by vmaster59, December 14, 2009, 05:53:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vmaster59

My brother and I went out last Friday night. And did some calling. On the first stand I turn the light on to do my pass before calling. Just to check to see if anything was out there. And this time there was a coyote watching us. So I turn on the caller and shot him before he knew what had happen. I did some pup yelps and kept calling. With the foxpro and the J.S. Flicker and in about 3 mins. another coyote came running in from my left and was going down wind. He did not stop for a shot. So I kept calling and in came one more at a long dist. and just sat there. So I took the shot and kept on calling and belive it one more coyote came still on my side. I shot her. So we picked up the two and went looking for the 3rd one. Perry's light was going out so we stop looking. I went back the next day and found him at 237 yards from where we had the truck parked and about four feet off of the road.
We went to our 2nd stand which was a dry run. So on to the 3rd stand which the wind had pick up a little by then. Started with the flicker. It took awhile but then a coyote came in from a long ways out. I stop him about 15 feet from the truck. And Perry shot him with hie 223 Rem AR-15. I did some pup yelps and kept calling and one more came in on my side but gave me no shot and went on to Perry's side and he shot but it was high. But the good thing about the AR's is the fast 2nd shot so he was able to send one more down the tube and got her in the head.

Here are some of the pics.

Clint

SCcoyotehunter

HaMeR

That would be waaaaaaa cool!!  :yoyo:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

KySongDog

I gotta try night hunting sometime.  But not in Kaintuckee.   :nono:

Great job, Clint!!   :congrats:

alscalls

AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

Frogman

Wow! guys, that's some good shooting!!

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

vmaster59

vvarmitr

Yee Haa pardner!
What a great night, thanks for sharing!  :biggrin:

pitw

Heck of a hunt.  If'n I could hunt at night just when would I sleep :shrug:.
I say what I think not think what I say.

slagmaker

Congrats on the sucessfull hunt. Night hunting can be a big time blast.!!!
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.