• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Need your critique!!!

Started by Arkyyoter, January 17, 2007, 03:00:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arkyyoter

I have been working on a new hand call....it is intended to easily create pup distress sounds....please listen to the attached sound file and give me a critique....

http://www.arkyyoter.net/Sounds/pupdistress.wav

Thanks!!!

Joe

centerfire_223

Ronnie Cannon

------------->-

FinsnFur

I like it.
If I had to criticize it, I'd say it's kinda high isn't it...but it may just be these speakers.

Now unveil it and let us see it.  :eyebrownod:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Mallardsr

Ask the coyotes ! They would probably be the best judge. If they say "It's great" who could argue?  :shrug:  RP  :wink:

Bopeye

Sounds good Arky.............so where can you see one?  :wo:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

Arkyyoter

Yup Jim....it is high....I tuned it up there intentionally.....I may have gone too high, another guy or two thought so as well. I will try again, hopefully tomorrow, make another tuned a little lower....and post a clip...then we can see which is the better....

Thanks everyone for your input....it really helps a dumb old Arkansas boy to try to get it right!! :shck:

I will make a few as soon as we get the pitch nailed down, and post 'em up...thanks again guys...

Joe

kiyitec

The first thing I thought of- that's a yote/mouse crossbreed
The second thing that came to mind- that yote's still nib'lin on a teat!
  I am wanting to say it kinda sounds like an old fox pup tape I have, but it's been years since I've listened to it.  KT
"DESIGNATED SITUATIONAL CALLER"
  Contact me for information on how to become one today, and see how easy it is to save money on guns & ammo.  List of references available upon request.