• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

LBL Olympics

Started by FinsnFur, February 20, 2010, 09:12:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FinsnFur

I seen in Sports Illustrated this month, where a couple of our LBL patrons were at this years Winter Olympics. How come you guys didnt tell us about this.

I scanned a couple pics from the magazine, they didnt turn out the best, my scanner's getting old.

Barry below actually went out on the floor and was helping different people showing them handling techniques :congrats:

Looks like Barry and Dave here taking some pictures and supporting Slagmaker in his Brier tryouts.

Did any one else make it up to Vancouver?
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

alscalls

KOOL AID............... :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

pitw

Oh I see the games have begun  :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Now trapping season will begin right after the games finish. :biggrin:
I say what I think not think what I say.

HaMeR

Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Yotehntr

:roflmao:  :roflmao: :roflmao:
Yotehntr calls... put something pretty on your lips :wink:

Hawks Feather

I am really surprised that you guys didn't share this with the rest of us.  I know that you are humble, but something this important is worth sharing.

Jerry

kyfuzzyface

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:
Fuzzy

coyotehunter_1

I think I saw that on TV too... Team Butt Crack.  :eyebrownod: :laf:

Barry, if you ever want a job as a plumber let me know...  :wink:
Please visit our ol' buddies over at: http://www.easterncoyotes.com

Born and raised in the southern highlands of Appalachia, I'm just an ol' country boy who enjoys calling coyotes... nothing more, nothing less.

golfertrout

lol :roflmao: :roflmao: let the games begin :roflmao: :laf:

pitw

Quote from: coyotehunter_1 on February 20, 2010, 12:35:07 PM

Barry, if you ever want a job as a plumber let me know...  :wink:

Chet I learned enough about plumbing to do my whole house/yard including heating, water and septic.  I seem to be the only guy in the neighborhood with a 100' snake so I get a lot of calls and I don't charge for it :wink:.  If you need a hand give a call and if I can get it done in an afternoon I'll be right there :innocentwhistle:

Great part of this thread is it proves you guys are more interested in Butt crack than babes  :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

golfertrout

richard you aint right.   lol

CCP

Quoterichard you aint right.

Chalk that one up to Champion. I didnt have anything to do with it. I am still waiting to see Barry's skills and think he should use them on Jim. :eyebrow:
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

Hawks Feather

You are waiting to see Barry's skills?  The man has a 100 foot snake and with that much length he doesn't need any skill.

Jerry

P.S. Some may need to think about that for a few minutes.    :roflmao:

coyotehunter_1

QuoteI seem to be the only guy in the neighborhood with a 100' snake so I get a lot of calls and I don't charge for it :wink:
100' snake... Ah? (notice the Canadian speak) :laf:  
Well, I would say you're very well liked by the ladies in your neighborhood.  :roflmao:

QuoteGreat part of this thread is it proves you guys are more interested in Butt crack than babes  :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Oh... we saw the babe all right but since we were expecting to see a shag bark hickory we figured it was another photo shop job. :wo: :huh: :wink:

edit:
Barry, I knew by the butt crack you could be a master plumber.  :laf:
Please visit our ol' buddies over at: http://www.easterncoyotes.com

Born and raised in the southern highlands of Appalachia, I'm just an ol' country boy who enjoys calling coyotes... nothing more, nothing less.

pitw

Quote from: coyotehunter_1 on February 20, 2010, 03:24:59 PM
100' snake... Ah? (notice the Canadian speak) :laf:
Man you guys sound funny saying it  :innocentwhistle: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Quote from: coyotehunter_1 on February 20, 2010, 03:24:59 PM
Barry, I knew by the butt crack you could be a master plumber.  :laf:

Boy was I glad to see the word plumber there. :whew: :whew:

Jeb

lmao  :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

Raven42

Best thing I have seen all day.

Raven
Go afield with a good attitude, with respect for the wildlife you hunt and for the forest and fields in which you walk. Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience. It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person. (Fred Bear)

Raven42

Let me rephrase that. Funniest thing I have seen all day.

Raven
Go afield with a good attitude, with respect for the wildlife you hunt and for the forest and fields in which you walk. Immerse yourself in the outdoor experience. It will cleanse your soul and make you a better person. (Fred Bear)

pitw

Quote from: Raven42 on February 21, 2010, 07:05:47 PM
Let me rephrase that. Funniest thing I have seen all day.

Raven

:sad3: :sad3: :sad3: :sad3: