• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Fastest Gunman Ever!!

Started by KySongDog, April 01, 2010, 07:19:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KySongDog

This guy may be over the top with his arrogance but he dayum sure is FAST with a gun.  Wow!!! 

[smg id=359 type=av]

HaMeR

That guy aint got nuthin on Diane & the mighty 17HMR!!  :eyebrow:

DAAYYUUUMMM!! How sweet is that??  :yoyo: :yoyo:

Anybody think it's photoshopped??  :innocentwhistle:   :laf: :laf:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

iahntr

Yep, videoshopped!  :biggrin:
That speed is really incredible !! Crazy fast !
But the guys arrogance does take away from him.
It was cool though, Thanks for puttin it up Semp.

- slight edit  :eyebrownod:
Scott

CCP

QuoteThis guy may be over the top with his arrogance

Yeah Semp but if I could do that you would be calling me an arrogant ass because I would be braggin like a woman with a set of 44's.  :laf:

I was talking to to your son Bop's wife the other night and she said he was alot faster than that guy but aint heard him bragging. You must have taught him to be humble. :eyebrownod:.
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

Bopeye

Quote from: CCP on April 01, 2010, 09:09:38 PM

I was talking to to your son Bop's wife the other night and she said he was alot faster than that guy but aint heard him bragging. You must have taught him to be humble. :eyebrownod:.

BITE ME RICHARD!!!  :eyebrownod:

BTW, isn't that the guy that use to do trick shots on the "American Shootist"?
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

Hawks Feather

I am not sure, but I have heard that Semp taught him how to shoot.  Also heard that Semp lets him keep the title so that there won't be lots of others wanting his advice.

Jerry

FinsnFur

The sneer he gives the camera is over the top :nono: His arrogance is a little thick but yeah he sure can shoot.

But how about that maroon of a lucky charm doing the interview :alscalls: Check the guys hair doo :doh2: He looks like something out of an Equal Rights commercial
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

vvarmitr

Well, I guess it's up to me to stick up for Bob. :iroll:

"No brag, just fact," as ole Walter Brenner would say each episode of The Guns of Will Sonnet.

Arrogance? Bob was just stating the facts.  In fact Bob moves faster than any human is suppose to. :huh:  According to scientist.  :shrug:

The man is phenomenal & a rarity.  :thumb2:

Quote from: Bopeye on April 01, 2010, 10:22:20 PM
BTW, isn't that the guy that use to do trick shots on the "American Shootist"?
Yeapers!  :wink:

Okanagan

Quote from: vvarmitr on April 02, 2010, 11:27:03 AM

Arrogance? Bob was just stating the facts.  

Well, when he says the only thing faster is the speed of light, he's a little beyond fact. :laf: :laf:

He's amazingly fast, and it is curious how he always holsters the piece super fast after the shot.

A super fast shooter from decades ago, last name of Givens (?) , was a little more modest.  When a reporter said that he would have beaten any of the old time gunslingers, Givens disagreed.  He said something to the effect that the gunmen started with intent to kill, and he didn't.  That difference meant that they would kill him in a gun fight.  This guy's arrogance might stand him well in a gun fight, if it holds up in combat.  You never know.

edited:  I went back and watched again and the first full speed run of two shots distinctly shows two, so deleted my comment about the slo mo needed to be slower to show two distinct shots.  He has amazing speed.  Was that from 1986?

KySongDog

I saw this announcement on his website. 

Look for Bob to Appear on "Superhuman" on the History Channel Summer, 2010

We won't spoil the fun by giving away too much information, but the production crew for the series Superhuman met Bob in Las Vegas in January to tape him shooting for the show.

The episode if expected to air on The History Channel in July.

I wonder if the 24 years since that video clip has slowed him down.    :wo:

Bopeye

Quote from: Semp on April 02, 2010, 12:14:34 PM

I wonder if the 24 years since that video clip has slowed him down.    :wo:

Maybe a little, but he was pretty amazing on the "American shootist". He was more into trick shots, like shooting dimes in the air then, but he did it pretty fast.  :whew:
I for dang sure wouldn't want to draw against him.

I always heard it wasn't arrogance or bragging if you could "walk the walk".  :wink:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

iahntr

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vault/article/magazine/MAG1069253/index.htm       :innocentwhistle:     

Kinda interesting if ya feel like readin the 4 little pages of it.     :shrug:
Non the less, there's no doubt the man is incredibly fast. 

Scott

coyote101

He truly is amazing. And not just with the fast draw. Single or double action revolver, semi-auto pistol, or rifle, if it slings a bullet, he can shoot it very well. I saw him on some show shooting three shots almost as fast as the two on this clip. He thumb cocked and fired the first, and then swiped his thumb and pinkie finger of his left hand across the hammer for the second and third shots. It sounded like a single shot. Really something to watch.

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

JohnP

I had a hellva time teaching this guy, but he finally got it mastered.
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

Okanagan

Quote from: JohnP on April 04, 2010, 10:53:57 PM

:laf: :laf: :highclap: :yoyo:

KySongDog

Quote from: JohnP on April 04, 2010, 10:53:57 PM

:confused:    The talking or the shooting?   :wo:

:laf:  :laf:

vvarmitr

:alscalls:  That was pretty quick there yourself Semp!  :alscalls:

It should also be noted that Bob's guns are tricked out.  He works those guns over & they're high precision machines. There's no slop or play in those babies. :biggrin: