• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Original LBL guys remember the Chicken Dance?

Started by Bopeye, April 06, 2010, 11:01:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bopeye

I know several of you heard of it and even a few blessed ones such as CCP and Coyotehunter1 got to see me perform the "Chicken Dance" at the Original LBL hunt.

Well boys, I am not alone.  :nono:  Today I ran into a friend of mine and I couldn't believe what Pete was wearing. Just take a good look at that T-shirt and decide for yourselves.
I wonder if Crossville boys are just naturally nutballs or if it's something in the water that makes us act like we do.  :laf:

Foxpro Staff Infection Free

CCP

Yeap thought the chicken dance was a little strange BUT now I understand  after seeing the pic, you and your friends also hang out in a bake shops too. :confused: Guess it is a Crossdress Crossville TN thing
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

KySongDog

Quote from: CCP on April 07, 2010, 05:04:34 AM
you and your friends also hang out in a bake shops too. :confused:

Bop has been hanging out in the bake shop longer than this guy.    :eyebrownod:

HaMeR

Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

alscalls

AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

Hawks Feather

Bop,

You had to know that you were going to get fried (or baked) with a chicken dance photo in a bake goods area. 

Jerry

vvarmitr

Bopeye

Quote from: Hawks Feather on April 07, 2010, 08:00:15 AM
Bop,
You had to know that you were going to get fried (or baked) with a chicken dance photo in a bake goods area. 
Jerry

Jerry, surely you know me well enough by now to know that I knew this was coming.  :eyebrownod: Would've thought you guys were sick if I didn't catch some grief over it.  :laf:

That little shop is making some money for me, so I don't mind it at all.  :nono:
Last night my wife had a fondent class there for people to learn to use it on cakes. She charged $50 per person and 17 women showed up.  :readthis:
I will take all the abuse in the world for that. :eyebrownod: 

Besides, there were some real hotties that were there last night. Too bad my wife was watching.  :eyebrow: :innocentwhistle:

Now back to the original post.........do ya like that shirt or what?  :wink:

Bopeye

Oh and what would this stuff be without a good BITE ME boys to get thrown in there.  :yoyo:

Jimmie in Ky

There were real hotties and your taking pics of an old fart !!  :doh2: For some reason I am glad I can't remember the chicken dance. Jimmie

JohnP

Hmmmm, I may want to re-think my attending the LBL Hunt. :confused:
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

5 SHOTS

Quote from: Jimmie in Ky on April 07, 2010, 01:26:07 PM
There were real hotties and your taking pics of an old fart !!  :doh2: For some reason I am glad I can't remember the chicken dance. Jimmie

He said his wife was there.  :readthis: She wouldn't let him near the fresh hot pastries........ would you?  :shrug: :alscalls: :alscalls:
sometimes I wonder....is that getting closer..... then it hits me

I had a personal conflict the other day, now I'm not speaking to myself.... I'm getting lonesome

I met the girl of my dreams, I was the man of her dreams too.....she used the term "nightmares" though.

GunDog

I reckon I need to get out of the woods more often .... Bop just exactly WTH is a fondent class? Is that something cross dressing doe boys that hang out at bakery shops do or what?  :confused:  

Bopeye

Quote from: GunDog on April 07, 2010, 04:14:41 PM
I reckon I need to get out of the woods more often .... Bop just exactly WTH is a fondent class? Is that something cross dressing doe boys that hang out at bakery shops do or what?  :confused:  

Ya ever watch Ace of Cakes or the Cake Boss or those Cake challenges? Fondant is the real smooth sugary coating they sometimes use to cover the cake. I will post some of my wife's cakes that she makes for people sometime. She get's $2.25 per slice and a slice is a 1"x2" piece of cake. Therefore she usually makes anywhere from $75.00 up to $500.00 for most of her cakes.  If they really want something crazy it can go much higher.
Here's a link to show you some fondants. http://www.baking911.com/decorating/cakes_fondant.htm
Here's a link elsewhere on this forum to show you my wife's cakes. http://forum.finsandfur.net/index.php?topic=11865.0

Bopeye

Quote from: Jimmie in Ky on April 07, 2010, 01:26:07 PM

That "old fart" as you put it is quite a bit younger than you Jimmie. He's 45 years old, just a little prematurely grey. He may wear a big dumb smile and be brilliant when it comes to just about any kind of electronic or mechanical gizmo, just don't let it fool ya. He is one of those guys that truly does not give a flip about nothing. I believe he could cut a guys liver out and set down to a plate of meatloaf and greenbeans and eat it while the body is cooling off. Just one of those happy go lucky fellas until he isn't happy anymore.  ;yes;

BTW, I couldn't really pay much attention to the hotties due to the old "evil eye" I was getting from my better half.  :innocentwhistle: