• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Talk about a double!!

Started by Hidehunter, May 01, 2010, 07:09:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hidehunter

Had a great hunt yesterday morning.  Killed a big gobbler at 6:50am and then a yote at about 11:00.  He wasnt real big and weighed in at about 31 1/2 lbs.  Its the second dog I've called in this week but the first thats been laid to rest.  Big thanks to Alscalls for my howler.  Called him in with some pup in distress and some Ki-Yi's.  Smoked him at about 60 yrds.

Sorry bout the bad pic, my buddy isnt much of a photographer and when we got back to the truck were the cam was, there was no shade at all.

Denver                                           

msmith

Good on ya! Glad to see some feathers and fur down.  :yoyo:
Mike

MONTANI SEMPER LIBERI

JohnP

Congratulations on both kills.  That's the second coyote I have seen on here in the past two days that looks to have some fair fur.  Is it just my imagination or am I just too conditioned at looking at Arizona fur?
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

WldWldWest

"Choot...Choot em Jacob!"

!

Frogman

Wow!!  Way to go.  Good shooting x2!!

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

Silencer

golfertrout

good deal  :yoyo: sounds like you had a great day :yoyo:  Al wont take me turkey hunting :shrug: and he wont make a howler for me eather, he takes his other buddies but not me  :confused:  i have some videos of him im gonna have to post if he dont get his priorities right :innocentwhistle:

markTNhunter

:bowingsmilie: :congrats: now thats what i call a great moning good job!

bambam

alscalls

WTG!!!!!!!   :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: 

Glad to see the calls I make still work..... :laf: :laf:
Sounds like a GREAT DAY!!!!  :yoyo: :yoyo:
AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls