• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Gone to look at a couple sprayers[and pick up parts].

Started by pitw, July 06, 2010, 10:05:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pitw

It is wet at home and I can't spray due to that fact so I am off on my road trip.  Saskatchewan has had far more rain than they are used too and so some of the pics will show water :wink:.  There are an estimated 4,000,000 acres effected by this H20 calamity :puke:.  I've seen more ruts on one day of driving than I have in a lifetime of farming :sad:.  There are many acres that have not been touched this year and she is going to be a lean year for many.  I can't believe some of what I have seen on my drive about. :shock2:

First thing I found was a McDonalds for a sausgage and egg McMuffin and while at the window I wondered how long this would last down in your country :shrug:.

This is the dam at Diefenbaker lake and the water is 30 feet higher than last year.  I also noticed they had to put booms out to keep the oil from BP's little fiasco out of the turbines.

Then after six hours we found this in a guys yard.  I haven't seen one in this good of shape for two years[other than my own :innocentwhistle:].

Other interesting thing at this fellow place were these critters.

Some of the standing water.

These just kinda took me by surprise being 100 miles from a lake.

People know how to support our Riders over here :biggrin:.

Then we saw something that just wanted to make me  :puke: :puke: :puke: :sad:

I have never seen a farm yard twisted and machinery mangled like this before :sad: :sad:.  I pulled in and talked to the owner for three minutes finding out it had happened two night's before.  I handed him 2 $100 dollar bills and said I was sorry for his loss.  He thanked me and went back to work cleaning up with that bent look people have after a knock out punch :sad: :sad:

More water as we saw miles and miles of this.  Up here it don't run away like down there and will keep them from enjoying anything all year except for mosquito's which they aren't enjoying at all.

Mandy was thanking her favorite lucky star all day that we hadn't been leaving sign like this in our area.

One of the main street in Watson.[VV you should be able to equate this to the traffic I see] :innocentwhistle:.

Then we came across this and I immediately started of thinking of ways to make money :wink:.  Best I could come up with was selling velcro gloves to our bachelors here on FnF :alscalls: :alscalls: :alscalls: :alscalls:

Then we saw this coming.

Poor buggers got another 1+ inch in that area.

One more for the Rider fans on here :biggrin:

I say what I think not think what I say.

Tappen

Those sheep thee barry? Your right, they sure are worth alot of money, we have about 400 at the moment.

vvarmitr

That 28th pix, is that of a modern day Ghost town?  :wo:

Carolina Coyote

Just the opposite down here in the South, the Pastures and fields are getting fried. Don't know which is worst but an Old saying " I rather have mud between my toes than dust up my nose" .  cc

FinsnFur

Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished:

But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men." 2 Peter 3:3-7

The Bible predicted that even though God has left us abundance evidence of the world wide flood during Noah's day, people would be "willingly ingnorant" of that it happened. They are also ignorant of the fact that God's great love for us has caused Him to grant us a little more time to repent of our sins before He destroys sinners off of the earth the second time.

"The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

The day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night.

:sad3:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Bopeye

JIMBO!! Scripture? You never cease to amaze me man!

Very NICE.  :wink:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

slagmaker

Jimbo that is a true truth.

The end will come and there will be much sadness
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

pitw

Quote from: FinsnFur on July 06, 2010, 05:52:59 PM
Whereby the world that then was, being overflowed with water, perished:

But the heavens and the earth, which are now, by the same word are kept in store, reserved unto fire against the day of judgment and perdition of ungodly men." 2 Peter 3:3-7

The Bible predicted that even though God has left us abundance evidence of the world wide flood during Noah's day, people would be "willingly ingnorant" of that it happened. They are also ignorant of the fact that God's great love for us has caused Him to grant us a little more time to repent of our sins before He destroys sinners off of the earth the second time.

"The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

The day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night.

:sad3:

Wow I turned on the wrong channel :shock2:
I say what I think not think what I say.

Jeb

He must have a virus, he didnt post that Bop.   :biggrin:
                       Jeb

vvarmitr

Jimmie in Ky

You get that in the north country and I am now six inches behind or the year. Completely lost one field of sweetcorn to prove it too.  And IF I don't get rain soon the rest will be lost if hte coons don't get it first. Although , I have to say the blackberry crop is holding the coons and foxes very well this year, crap everywhere  :innocentwhistle:

I do feel a kinship with those folks that had the tornado roll through. The devistation they can cause can be imense . Jimmie