• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Hey JohnP

Started by FOsteology, July 26, 2010, 07:24:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FOsteology

With the new law going into effect in a couple days..... think there will be some good buys on landscaping equipment around the Arizona yard sales this week??  :biggrin:

JohnP

I sure hope so, I need a new blower and a chipper.  On a side note one of the guys in our poker club is in law enforcement.  He said the departments across the state are gearing up for a bunch of lawsuits.  Some of the Hispanic organizations have indicated that they will be intentionally breaking the law (minor traffic violations) in hopes of being arrested, if their citizenship is questioned they will then sue the police officer for a civil rights violation. 
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

FOsteology

I heard about that. In fact, there's this guy (who I don't think is from Arizona), named Isaac Martin who held a class on how to be a Civil Disobedient.
Basically how to protest and "only" get arrested. No pepper spray; no stun guns....

Civil Disobedience Training
July 24, 1pm
Carl Hayden Community Center
3216 W. Van Buren St.
Phoenix, AZ

Bopeye

If they are gonna get sued anyway, might as well monkey stomp them a little.  :laf:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

THO Game Calls

Become one of 'The Hunted Ones' with a THO Game Call
Handcrafted Collector Quality - Field Proven Results

Carolina Coyote

You guys not being Political correct here.  :bowingsmilie: cc

HaMeR

Quote from: Carolina Coyote on July 27, 2010, 07:45:48 AM
You guys not being Political correct here.  :bowingsmilie: cc

That's right. They otta club the SOB's then arrest them. I feel a fella otta get his money's worth.  :biggrin:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11