• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Cop shot by illegals (old video)

Started by KySongDog, August 25, 2010, 04:46:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KySongDog

The on going discussion on the forum about the situation on the border got me thinking about a video I saw a while ago.  Here is what a couple of illegals did to a Texas cop.   

Traffic Stop

Carolina Coyote

After looking at this it really pi------me off to see these people out protesting what Arizona is doing and our own Government will not help them. :argh:  :argh: :argh:  :argh: cc

FinsnFur

I seen that on TV and actually it was on again last night. "Caught on Camera" reruns.
Deported for illegal activity twice prior and we just keep letting these freaks in here to take our jobs and our lives. What a bunch of horse shhhh :rolleye:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

JohnP

The sad part is that you folks see a very small percentage of what is really going on.  They are coming across more so now than ever before as they all believe that the current administration will grant them immunity and fast track them to US Citizenship.  At times when I go out to close the gate for the night I'll take a lawn rake with me and rake the driveway on the way back in.  Without fail I always find shoeprints in the morning.  It is now estimated that we have over twenty-million in the US. 
When they come for mine they better bring theirs