• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Dates

Started by linemansteve, November 17, 2010, 05:30:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

linemansteve

Did I miss the dates for the LBL hunt or are they not set yet ???? just trying to get everything on the calender for next year,  Thanks  Steve
No signature required,my hand shake or my word is good enough.
Saw a women texting while driving and it really pissed me OFF, so I rolled down my window and threw my beer at her.

CCP

Steve I will try and get the official LBL thread up tonight when I get in with the dates and other info included.

easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

KySongDog

The LBL hunt is the first weekend in February.  Looks to be the 4, 5, and 6th for 2011.

weedwalker

Or, if you're going on Wednesday again with me, it's the 2nd - 6th of Feb. :biggrin:

jdbp

My truck is on that jeeps tail the whole way over there! i cant wait!!! So i guess im leaving on the second!

Bopeye

I'm not saying nothing yet. Waiting to see if Chet and I are still in one piece before I say more.  :eyebrow: :innocentwhistle:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

HaMeR

I aint bringin no date to the LBL!!  :nono: :nono:  yothntr & wildwildwest might tho.  :laf: :laf:

Just hoping I can make it for at least 2 days right now. Work is real slow & I'm even slower than the work right now.
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

slagmaker

Still have the plans to attend but now I may be there a couple days earlier. Needs to get a little closer before I know whats going on.
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

kyfuzzyface

Same here Planning on Thursday til Sunday BUT If I can find somebody to feed the cattle for me I may show up Monday with
Ole Joe and Biscuit
Fuzzy

wked

Are they taking reservations yet?

KySongDog

Nope, don't think so.  Has something to do with changing computer systems or something like that. 

coyote101

I'll try to give them a call this week so we can figure out how we're going to do this. The guy I need to deal with was out deer hunting this past week. I'll post something as soon as we have it figured out.

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

Frogman

Planning on 2 - 6.

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!