• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Deer Season

Started by JohnP, October 20, 2010, 09:54:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KySongDog

That looks like a real nice buck, John.    :congrats:

Glad you made it back in one piece.   But I hope you left a few others in pieces.   :wink:

iahntr

Nice buck John.  :congrats:
Sounds like an interesting trip for sure,
and Thanks.
Still wishin ya the best with your feet.
Scott

golfertrout

sounds like a good time John.  i hate to hear about your feet problems. hope you get your feet problems fixed

pitw

So you figure at seventy that you know something eh :alscalls: :alscalls:.  That was one of the best hunting stories on the net :bowingsmilie:.  Sure hate to hear about the feet and hope they give you some relief when you ain't using them to prove your Fnbureacrat's wrong.
I say what I think not think what I say.

vvarmitr

Great story JP!  :eyebrow:

So you like the bone left in huh?  :innocentwhistle:
:laf:

HuntnCarve

Enjoyed reading your story John.  That's a real nice Coues buck to boot!  Hope you can get your foot problem back in check, as we enjoy reading your coyote and bobcat stories as well.

Dave

vayotehowler

good story mr john , nice coues, i say next year we all go down there

lacie23

That is a nice buck ! Sorry to hear your feet are giving you so much trouble. I was in Arizona about 6 years ago and it is a beautiful state.

Dave

As usual, John, you have us wanting more stories and pictures.  Great write up to some exciting times.  Good luck with your feet.

Frogman

Thanks for the story and pictures.  I can't imagine hunting that close to the border!?  That country sure doesn't look like WV??

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

Bluesman

JohnP,
Thanks for the great post. The photos, the current events, and the hunt story make it one of the best posts I've read on these boards; substance.  What a great bunch of guys you were camping with packing your deer out to that extent.  Ya' know, the details of the story along with that rack on a panel may give you more conversation down the road than a mounted head.  This also may mean that the good Lord has a bigger buck out there just for you to put on the wall.
Congratualtions on a very successful hunt and the success in maintaining our terrirtory.
JB in NC
Protect our sport.  Act like you got some sense out there so future generations can enjoy hunting too,

JB

msmith

That was about the best hunting story I have read in a long time. Hope you get to feelin' better John.
Mike

MONTANI SEMPER LIBERI