• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

My apologizes

Started by Coon hunter, November 17, 2010, 08:47:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coon hunter

I am truly sorry I have not give more support to the forum . you are all a bunch of great guy's .
Quality Whole sale and customer Taxidermy

Coon hunting  Its a passion .

KySongDog

Never too late to start.   Send a check to the FnF Bank for starters.   :eyebrownod:

FinsnFur

:alscalls: Geez Semp...what were ya doing?.... standing behind him while he typed that?
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Hawks Feather

Quote from: FinsnFur on November 17, 2010, 08:58:55 PM
:alscalls: Geez Semp...what were ya doing?.... standing behind him while he typed that?

Well Semp has filled his deer tags and is now looking for other forms of entertainment.   :rolleye:

Coon Hunter,
Could you fill me in a little more on who you think are great.  I only know a couple and am looking to expand my knowledge.

Jerry

KySongDog

Quote from: Hawks Feather on November 17, 2010, 09:09:00 PM
Could you fill me in a little more on who you think are great.  I only know a couple and am looking to expand my knowledge.

Jerry

I am pretty sure I am one of the two so I'll say "Thanks Jerry, I think you're great too."    :yoyo:

Hawks Feather

Quote from: Semp on November 17, 2010, 09:18:26 PM
Quote from: Hawks Feather on November 17, 2010, 09:09:00 PM
Jerry
I am pretty sure I am one of the two so I'll say "Thanks Jerry, I think you're great too."    :yoyo:

Semp, of course the two that I was thinking of were you and me.   :biggrin:     And maybe . . . . maybe not.   

Jerry

Hawks Feather

Coon Hunter,

Sorry for the hijack of your thread, but in all reality, you don't need to apologize.  The best way to support this forum is just to stop in (when you have time) and put up with those of us who are here more often.

Jerry

slagmaker

Yeah well its about time you posted something. Jim was getting ready to delete your account and send ya a bill for taking up space on his server. :alscalls: :alscalls:

Just pulling your chain
No, really, post when ya can and if ya got pics even better. Dont forget the stories tho. Some get real testy when ya forget to post the story behind the pic. :argh:
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

Todd Rahm

QuoteI am truly sorry I have not give more support to the forum . you are all a bunch of great guy's .

We're great because we don't expect anything, especially more.  :wink: Just be you and you'll fit in perfectly!