• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Taurus PT 907 Slim

Started by johnoh, November 26, 2010, 05:04:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

johnoh

Well after looking at a lot of pistols I got this one for carriying. Took it out the day i got it, and fired 150 rounds with no problems other than having to adjust the sights, and like an idiot  i was going the wrong way with my adjustments at first. I did not clean it really good the fist time out to see how it would do sorta dirty I cleaned the barrel and just wiped the grease out with a paper towel. The trigger is a little different to get used to long pull the toward the back of the pull it tightens up to around  5 pounds then it has a short reset 1/4 inch or so. I was going t0 go with the 40 caliber but they had the 9mm in stock at Runzo's in Beloit OH. (nice little shop and they honor there internet prices at the store) I shot a box of russian brown bear, winhester white box, and a box of remingtons. I think I am going to like this little pistol a lot take down is easy just like a glock, shoots good shot it at 3 yards and 10 yards, after i got used to it I was keeping everything in a 4 to 6 inch circle at 10 yards, good enough for me the first time out with a compact pistol, being only an inch thick it is so easy to conceal with an inside the waistband holster with only a t shirt on. It does not print at all so the girls will not think you're happy to see them at all or will say is that it. :shrug:

johnoh

Wow it is early it should be 709 slim.

KySongDog

johnoh

[flash=200,200][/fl ash] Sorry about that i am like stupid when it come to pictures.

pitw

Quote from: johnoh on November 26, 2010, 01:59:54 PM
[flash=200,200][/fl ash] Sorry about that i am like stupid

Your like me   :shock2:
I say what I think not think what I say.