• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Great deer hunt

Started by lacie23, November 22, 2010, 05:15:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dog dropper

Great Job Lacie!!!!!!!!!! :bowingsmilie: :bowingsmilie: Looks Tasty. HEY!!! 1 more post and you can use the PM feature!!!!! Wanna trade dads! :alscalls:
It's only funny until someone gets hurt...then it's hilarious!!!

bambam

Quote from: dog dropper on November 23, 2010, 07:01:01 PM
Great Job Lacie!!!!!!!!!! :bowingsmilie: :bowingsmilie: Looks Tasty. HEY!!! 1 more post and you can use the PM feature!!!!! Wanna trade dads! :alscalls:

:laf: :laf: Man I hope your dad doesn't see this or you will be banished to the ram pasture with the bucksaw for sure !!   :laf: :laf: :laf:

Dave

Fantastic job, Lacie.  Both on the shot and helping out dad with the butchering.
Where'd you hit that guy, anyway?  Looks like nothing was wasted.  :yoyo:

Frogman

WTG Lacie!!  Good shooting!  Looks like you were excited!  Going to be some good eating there with those back straps!

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

alscalls

AL

http://alscalls.googlepages.com/alscalls

lacie23

Quote from: dog dropper on November 23, 2010, 07:01:01 PM

:laf: :laf: Sorry dog dropper, I think I'll keep my Daddy. I think you have a great Daddy too, my Daddy really likes him. Hopefully we will all get to meet someday.

Dave, I hit him in the right front shoulder and it went into his lungs so only one shoulder was wasted.  Thanks again everyone for all the nice comments !!! 

dog dropper

Same here Lacie!!! BUT I bet if our dad's met we might not have dads, they might go to jail for their antics! :laf: Let's see if your PM's work...   
It's only funny until someone gets hurt...then it's hilarious!!!