• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

I'm....dreaming of a.....

Started by FinsnFur, December 21, 2010, 04:36:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FinsnFur

Snow plow, bobcat, skidsteer, snowblower :iroll:

It actually warmed up to the mid twenties today for a change. After another 4 inches of snow last night.
I figured I better get the oil changed in the truck while I had the chance. But I couldn't quite get the ole girl into the shop :doh2:

It felt sooooooooo good to lay under the little darling and feel her warmth while she dripped all over my face. Needless to say my pants were soaked when I crawled out from under her, and she was happy as a lark.  :biggrin:

WHAaat! :huh: :innocentwhistle:

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

pitw

Good pictures that I can sure relate too :bowingsmilie:
I say what I think not think what I say.

KySongDog

I crawled under my wife's car a couple of days ago and changed the oil and then rotated the tires.   Glad to see I ain't the only one trying to save a buck.    :laf:

securpro

You should have parked your truck on top of the snow and dug a tunnel under it :laf: Why didnt you park it in the garage :confused:
"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

securpro

FinsnFur

If I could have parked it in a garage I would have changed the oil in there too.  :laf:

The shops, full of tools, benches, etc.  Even though it's 30 foot deep, I have to pull out the rider, the welders, the hoists, the grill, the  fish cleaning table, just to get a vehicle in.

That building is all finished off with a cement floor, running water, sewer, and 240V....it wasn't really built as a garage :nono: But I sure would have liked to get a little closer to it with the truck to change the oil. :innocentwhistle:

Yeah, Semp the station in town used to do it for me, but heck I can save 5 or 10 bucks doing myself.....and it really counts right now. :whew:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com