• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Fun from sunday

Started by BryanStanley, February 05, 2007, 11:20:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BryanStanley

Had a chance to make something a little different  this past weekend. this will be for the wife. It is a purfume bottle made from Afzelia burl. Fisrt time I made something from a kit. Had lots of fun doing this and I hope it helps keep me out of the doghouse from the wife seeing as how she does not surrport my addiction to turning. Thanks for looking.

Bryan

Coulter

There goes another perfectly good call...why man - why :shrug: :shrug: I hope it was worth it :eyebrownod: :eyebrownod:

Looks pretty cool. I personally have grown to be comfortable in the doghouse, it's not so bad :wink:

BryanStanley

If she does not like it a mouth piece will soon take the place of the perfume crap. Where I live the doghouse is very cold. But at least I would have venison on the hoof to keep me warm

BryanStanley

Well
the wife loved the perfume bottle so much that I even got lucky yeasterday. too bad she had to go home early.

Bryan

FinsnFur

The wife had to go home early???  :confused:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

BryanStanley

During the week I stay at my parents house because of the long hours I work and the distance that I have to drive to and from work. 60 miles one way

straycat

"If you're going to be a smartass, you'd better start by being smart before you start being an ass."

Never put both feet in your mouth at the same time, because then you won't have a leg to stand on.