Main Menu

Green Eggs And Ham

Started by dog dropper, January 16, 2011, 01:26:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dog dropper

This Morning I decided to make some blue berry pancakes,

Green Eggs,

And some ham and Bacon, for the family.

Tasted really good, and I loved making it. The green eggs came from one of our heritage breed chickens. Because of her breed the shells are green. They look pretty funny.
It's only funny until someone gets hurt...then it's hilarious!!!

Okanagan

A man I am
Who even likes spam
But really LOVE
Green eggs and ham!

Good for you dogdropper man!

bambam

Looks delicious dog dropper  !!!    I know your dad is cheap but it's a pity he won't let you put more than 2 blueberries in each pancake.  :shrug: :shrug: :rolleye: :laf: :laf: :laf:

coyotehunter_1

dog dropper, I swear I can almost smell those breakfast vittles cooking.  ;yes;

I can't say I've ever seen green eggs but the pancakes, home cured ham and bacon I do know a little about, good eating!! :biggrin:
Please visit our ol' buddies over at: http://www.easterncoyotes.com

Born and raised in the southern highlands of Appalachia, I'm just an ol' country boy who enjoys calling coyotes... nothing more, nothing less.

pitw

Fella's Donny is usually the breakfast cook and I think  know he has some serious competition now :yoyo:.  The whole thing was great eating and Bam Bam the cheap skate doesn't even like blueberries but I took another pic of some that are left over just to show what the other side looked like.
I say what I think not think what I say.

iahntr

MMmmmm, Mmmm ! Looks good :yoyo:
I like breakfast, even sometimes at lunch, sometimes at supper,,  :biggrin:
Scott

bambam

Quote from: pitw on January 16, 2011, 04:14:27 PM
  Fella's Donny is usually the breakfast cook and I think  know he has some serious competition now :yoyo:.  The whole thing was great eating and Bam Bam the cheap skate doesn't even like blueberries but I took another pic of some that are left over just to show what the other side looked like.

Good job dog dropper !!  That was quick thinking to sneak some extra ones in on the bottom while he wasn't looking.  :yoyo: :yoyo: :yoyo: :yoyo: :yoyo: As good as they look, I can't believe any were left !!   :confused: :shrug: :shrug:

coyote101

That sure does look good.  :yoyo: :yoyo: Kind of makes me want to come up there sometime and try your cooking for myself.

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

Hawks Feather

Looks REALLY good.  Also, that first pancake looks like it has eyes.

Jerry

dog dropper

Quote from: coyote101 on January 16, 2011, 06:04:46 PM
That sure does look good.  :yoyo: :yoyo: Kind of makes me want to come up there sometime and try your cooking for myself.

I would be honored to repay, you for what you have done for our family Mr. Coyote101.

Yes Mr.Latta, that's what I was goin for but I didn't have enough time for the nose and mouth.
It's only funny until someone gets hurt...then it's hilarious!!!

FinsnFur

Boy, that looks a lot better then what I had. :yoyo:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Hawks Feather

Quote from: dog dropper on January 16, 2011, 07:26:52 PM
Yes Mr. Latta, that's what I was goin for but I didn't have enough time for the nose and mouth.

While the Mr. prefix is good way to show your respect and upbringing (both good things) for adults, I think we have gotten to know each other well enough of here for you to call me Jerry or Hawk.  Either one is fine with me. 

Jerry 

Dave

That there is a whole lotta cookin going on at the same time.   Good job, Bobby!  Now I have to teach my kids to do that!!!
I taught Dante how to cook an egg last year.  He kept cooking and eating the rest of the day, downing six.  :doh2: