• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Man Caught Having Sex With Hogs

Started by FOsteology, January 29, 2011, 07:09:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nastygunz

Brings a whole new meaning to pulled pork..... :innocentwhistle:

KySongDog

I expected the Huffington Post to say the man was a member of the Tea Party.   :rolleye:

Biscuit

:puke: Man there are some sick people out there! But 120 years i think that is a little extreme considering some only get 10 years and probated 5 for raping or molesting another person. There was a case the other day where a guy was on trial for sexual abuse on his own daughter and was ordered 5 years probation and had to register as a sex offender for life. Sure glad we got a justice system :innocentwhistle:

vayotehowler

bible says anyone commiting crimes against nature is to be stoned to death. may have something to do with the sentence, yeah sure it did. agree w how nasty to give a pig an infection

FOsteology

HaMeR

I like the 120 year sentence. Stoning would have been better.  :biggrin: Altho that could be why he was enjoying his pork so much too.  :shrug:  At any rate 120 years?? Just how many infected porkers do you think that ignorant sumbitch turned in at the butcher shop??  :puke: :puke:  I sure don't want him having any chance at ever being on the streets again.  :noway:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Hidehunter

Maybe he thought he was maken bacon!  There definatly some sick sob's out there.
Denver                                           

wv_yoter

I thought for sure when I opened this thread that the person or persons responsible were from West Virginia.  :whew:
Jason

Hidehunter

Not all of us WV'ns like pigs.  Some of us like other types of livestock  :laf:
Denver