Started by Rifle 223, January 27, 2011, 10:09:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rifle 223

Dale in OK

coyote101

Very nice; they look like postcards.

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing

Rifle 223

Dale in OK

pitw

That is pure beauty :yoyo:.  Don't got nothing like that around here :sad:
I say what I think not think what I say.

Rifle 223

Quote from: pitw on January 27, 2011, 11:14:46 AM

Thanks for looking   :yoyo:
Dale in OK

HaMeR

Very nice Dale.  :yoyo:  We've looked & looked around here & haven't been able to find a decent covered bridge to get pics of. Time to start looking again. Thanks for sharing.  :yoyo:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Rifle 223

Quote from: Rifle 223 on January 27, 2011, 12:25:55 PM
Quote from: pitw on January 27, 2011, 11:14:46 AM

Thanks for looking   :yoyo

Glen, We don't have any covered bridges in Okla that I have found.  I believe there are some in Arkansas and the further east you go, there are more.  I have seen some back east that are usable but most are not.  Thanks for looking.     :yoyo:
Dale in OK

Hawks Feather

Nice shots and the second would be my favorite.  What post processing did you use to make it look like HDR?

Jerry

Rifle 223

Quote from: Hawks Feather on January 27, 2011, 04:16:00 PM
Nice shots and the second would be my favorite.  What post processing did you use to make it look like HDR?

Jerry

I use Oloneo Photo engine  & just a tad of HDR   :yoyo:
Dale in OK

Dave

Nice pics.  I thought immediately I was looking at postcards.  I kept reading down the thread expecting to see "Ha, they're postcards afterall!"
We've got a few around here and now you have me thinking about taking the kids out on a photo hunt.

pitw

Quote from: Rifle 223 on January 27, 2011, 05:10:08 PM

So are these spices :confused:
I say what I think not think what I say.

bambam

Hawks Feather

Quote from: Rifle 223 on January 27, 2011, 05:10:08 PM

I have a mac so that won't run on my computer, but I do have an HDR program.  I have just started to play with it, but it does give some interesting results.  Some photographers are a little, make that a lot, over the top with their HDR effects.  The ones that you have there look good to me.

Jerry

Roundman

I gotta ask...what is HDR? Is it like a photoshop thing? Is it just software you add to change the RAW or JPEG images? I could google it but I need someone to give it to me in plain english.

Rifle 223

Quote from: Roundman on February 02, 2011, 12:42:20 PM
I gotta ask...what is HDR? Is it like a photoshop thing? Is it just software you add to change the RAW or JPEG images? I could google it but I need someone to give it to me in plain english.
[/quot

http://photography-on-the.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=130
Dale in OK

Jeb

We got a old covered bridge about 15 miles from me. Next time I go that direction I will take a few pics. Nice pics btw !  :highclap:
                                Jeb

Jeb

Tikaani

Great photoes Dale, always liked those covered bridges, very unique.

John
Growing Old Ain't for Pussies.