• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Eastern Coyote double, 1 survived...video

Started by canine, February 01, 2011, 09:44:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

canine

Heres a hunt from this past Saturday here in Ohio, was hopin to make more stands but the winds shut us down after 2 stands.
I have more to get edited, hope you like it!

Can we still embed video clips? I cant seem to find the youtube link anywhere?

JD

Jeb

Good job JD & Brian ! I always enjoy your videos.  :congrats: :congrats: 
                                Jeb :biggrin:

markTNhunter

HaMeR

That sure was a nice coyote. Well done guys!! Thanks for sharing!!  :biggrin:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

FinsnFur

Looks like a lot of fun. Your really coming along with this editing stuff JD.  :wink: Keep em coming! :yoyo:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

canine

Thanks guy's!!

Jim...It was fun..I could do it everyday if that stinkin thing called a job didnt get in the way!!

Theres one in the oven now uploading to youtube. I started a channel called Outdoor assassins on youtube. I'll be uploading
deer, coyote and turkey hunts on it...check it out guy's. http://www.youtube.com/user/outdoorassassins?feature=mhum

Also talked with "Scentlok's High Places" which airs on the Outdoor channel, looks like I'm gonna be filmin Whitetail hunts
and some coyote hunts for them. Turkey and more predator stuff I film may be goin on Knight and Hales Ultimate hunting show to.

JD

iahntr

Nice!  I enjoy the ones you put up too.
I will say I'm not totally sold on the Scentlok stuff,
but congratulations on the opportunity's. Very cool !
Scott

canine

I hear ya Scott, I to was skeptical of scentlok till I tried it. The first thing I had to realize was it's not meant to 100% beat an animals nose, it's only going to let you fly under the radar so to speak. That is if it is used properly also, just puttin it on won't get it! theres a process to effectively use the clothing. In the past, I totally believe that pair would have bugged out without any shot opportunity, but the way we approached deer this past bow season and sticking to a process on using the clothing and seeing and filming deer reactions this fall, not to mention coyote encounters while bow hunting. I had to give the same system a run on a calling stand, it worked I gotta say. I will be the first to admit to, of saying you can't beat there nose, kill em before they get your wind. I still stand by that, I will still setup to use the wind but you can bet I will now be paying attention to the downwind more from now on for an approaching coyote!  I'm not here to sell scentlok but any advantage we can gain on a coyote is much needed, they are the best in the woods!

JD

Jeb

vvarmitr

Quote from: canine on February 03, 2011, 07:05:57 PM
Also talked with "Scentlok's High Places" which airs on the Outdoor channel, looks like I'm gonna be filmin Whitetail hunts
and some coyote hunts for them. Turkey and more predator stuff I film may be goin on Knight and Hales Ultimate hunting show to.

Hope this works out for ya!  ;yes;
Maybe someday you'll have to take a gun & video cam to work!  :eyebrow:  :biggrin:

riverboss

recurry

Awesome video. Talk about DRT - what caliber were you using?
Russ Curry, mobwana.com.
online mapping system for hunters.

Frogman

canine,

Super video.  I liked the way you showed the setup as well as the coyote coming in and the shot!

Thanks!
Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

JDBinTN