• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Bear country II (pic heavy)

Started by Okanagan, May 22, 2011, 03:12:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Okanagan

Ya think we expected rain?  My tent.

Some of these mountains look like a sci fi movie set.

Lots of snow down low this year.

Made for lots of waterfalls.

FinsnFur

Man o`Man that is some picturesque country for sure. :yoyo:

I dont think you ever have to worry about anyone logging that :whew:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

iahntr

Nice set up.
and man that's some great country !!
Scott

shaddragger

:yoyo: Awesome, majestic, fabulous, breathtaking, the words just don't do it all justice! Thanks Okanagan!
Take your kids hunting and you won't have to hunt your kids!
Allen

HaMeR

Beautiful country up that way!! I like waterfalls too.  :biggrin:  Sure is greening up good for you too.  :yoyo: :yoyo:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

FOsteology

Very nice scenery. Where about?

possumal

Great pictures, Okanagan.  Thanks for sharing with us.  That country is truly beautiful.
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

Hawks Feather

Love the water pictures, but I think I could do without the white stuff.  We just have the liquid form of it around here.

Jerry

Okanagan

Quote from: Hawks Feather on May 23, 2011, 05:18:47 PM
Love the water pictures, but I think I could do without the white stuff.  We just have the liquid form of it around here.

Jerry

I prolly OD'd us all on waterfalls.  :doh2:

My favorite is the second waterfall pic, the long long cascade down a cliffy mountainside, photographed from way back away from it.  The sheer length of it and how many total feet it drops is impressive to me, even though it isn't in one free fall. There were a pair of bears a couple of hundred yards to one side of it.

With that much water up high, melting, and so many cliffs, mountains and rock faces, there is water cascading everywhere.  When I used to hunt the Monashee Range for Spring bear, we could count on water noise to help cover us on nearly every stalk, and that's true for most stalks on the Coast as well.

bambam

Tikaani

Beautiful country Ok, enjoyed the other posts as well.  We are currently into spring bear here.  As for the blue tarp, up here those are standard issue for everything, hell if you don't have something covered in your yard with one you probably are new to the State.

John
Growing Old Ain't for Pussies.