Started by golfertrout, May 25, 2011, 06:41:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

golfertrout

its the internet fool.figure it out

golfertrout

go kill a beer you drunk cause i aint seen you kill anything else :shrug:

FOsteology

More than humorous to me, that you think you've the gumption.  :alscalls:

Yipping clueless lapdogs rather crack me up! You go ahead and run along Dave. Your girl Al is calling.... yip yip.

golfertrout

Al would like you to stop in wv to.lol  :wink:yip yip

FOsteology

Both of you are nothing more than psychotic wannabe twats, fixated on proving that you're ignorant in all areas and comfortably so!

Crazy is best viewed in the firsthand, and it'd be a frickin' riot to quiz either one of you on the spot.
Tears and temper tantrums always crack me up!

Cyber hanky to both you and Al, so as to keep the tears of torment outta your keyboards.
Wouldn't want either of you to get shocked and lose the ability to babble in depth about the tragic trevails of your unfulfilled lives.  :alscalls:

'night night girls. Some of us have to get up early and go to work in order to keep you both well supplied with govt. cheese. My graciousness is boundless

golfertrout

fos you have proven your verbage skills are there but your outdoor skills are nil. Al knows nothing about what has been said but a few others have agreed that your a piece of crap.come on over and troll around and you will see that your not a liked feller. maybe we could meet at a coyote seminar and talk about this face to face, I'm sure you would change your tone. you would not last to long if you was gonna quiz me . can you say jap slap .o and i have fullfilled more in my life then a feller should, look at my pics and you will see that I'm an outdoorsman and have countless hours in the field and water.im not a silver tongue devil like you. you keyboard maestro. go to sleep and think of someting else to say you piece of crap.go to work and make some money, I'm gonna sleep in and maybe go fishing tomorrow :yoyo: 

FinsnFur

:laugh2:

It's like Christopher Michael Langan trying to have a conversation with a "touched" 2nd grader  :alscalls:
There's such a horrendous gap in IQ's it's almost like there's two different conversations going on. ROFLMAO!  :laf:

My guts hurt from laughing :alscalls: :alscalls: I gotta go have a beer :shrug:

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

golfertrout

jimbo my iQ is about average thank you very much :biggrin: college educated i am. no match for a keyboard mistro and drunk that cant hold a family together.  :sad2: :alscalls: same goes for you jimbo stop by and lets talk face to face. :wink: maybe we could meet up at a siminar or something :biggrin:. go build another web site you nerd cause thats about all you can do, aint seen to many pics of you doing anything but killn a beer and catching VERY few fish, i probable caught more fish in one month then you have your whole life :shrug:. hey your gut hurts cause you need a beer, or your ex kicked you in the nads cause your a dead beat dad :alscalls: and who in the heck is this Langan guy?  must be one of your drunk buddies or your xs boyfriend :alscalls: :alscalls: :alscalls:  hey thanks for building ccn, its alot better over there.i would have to say your probable not welcome over there :hahaha: :alscalls: :alscalls:      :corn: 

FOsteology

Quote from: golfertrout on May 27, 2011, 12:49:52 AM
fos you have proven your verbage skills are there but your outdoor skills are nil.

Nil?  :alscalls:

Quick, somebody better tell all those animals I've killed and the game I've put my son's and nephews on over the years aren't really dead!
I'm quite comfortable and content with my outdoor skills and participation. Humors me greatly though how you're now trying to paint yourself as a rough and tumble Great White hunter!  :alscalls: :alscalls:

Quote from: golfertrout on May 27, 2011, 12:49:52 AMAl knows nothing about what has been said but a few others have agreed that your a piece of crap.come on over and troll around and you will see that your not a liked feller.

Unlike you, I don't have delicate poosiefied sensibilities, nor measure my worth based on the ramblings of anonymous characters on an Internet Forum. My skin is Rhino thick.  :biggrin:

Quote from: golfertrout on May 27, 2011, 12:49:52 AMmaybe we could meet at a coyote seminar and talk about this face to face, I'm sure you would change your tone. you would not last to long if you was gonna quiz me . can you say jap slap .

Tell yourself whatever makes you feel happy and able to sleep at night Frances.

The fact of the matter is you started this sheitstorm, and the tables were turned on your little shenanigans. I've been consistently verbally beotch smacking your obtuse ass throughout this thread, and you've simply demonstrated how extremely thin skinned you really are (to the point of being transparent) and in your frustration due to your inability to compete and keep up, have resorted to thinly veiled threats of physical violence.

It's comical how easily your buttons are pushed.

Quote from: golfertrout on May 27, 2011, 12:49:52 AMo and i have fullfilled more in my life then a feller should, look at my pics and you will see that I'm an outdoorsman and have countless hours in the field and water.

Congratulations?

Aside from a coyote and a handful of fish, I haven't seen much from you. I doubt you could sneak up on a glass of water.
It is a slippery slope when YOU feel compelled to use yourself as a barometer of evaluation!

Quote from: golfertrout on May 27, 2011, 12:49:52 AMim not a silver tongue devil like you. you keyboard maestro.

Yes, everyone is painfully aware that you're NOT a sophistical rhetorician, inebriated with the exuberance of your own verbosity.

Quote from: golfertrout on May 27, 2011, 12:49:52 AMjimbo my iQ is about average thank you very much :biggrin: college educated i am.

Bwahhhaaa   :alscalls: :alscalls:

Your "edumacation" obviously didn't take!
I'm positive the thought rattled around in your parents head more than once that they ought to go punch your teachers in the face and demand a REFUND!

The World is full of dumbfucks "educated" well beyond their intelligence and it is fairly rare that one sees one fit to brag upon same.
Clapping my hands for you.  :congrats:

Quote from: golfertrout on May 27, 2011, 12:49:52 AMgo to sleep and think of someting else to say you piece of crap.go to work and make some money, I'm gonna sleep in and maybe go fishing tomorrow :yoyo:

Feel free to dance flightily around the bullshit you espouse, while reiterating same. I've ZERO doubt that fantasy is far more familiar to you than reality.

golfertrout

you spend to much time thinkn about your big words fos. heck i never seen them words in school. internet is educational isn't it. your a bad dude biatch slapping on the keyboard, thats the only way you could do that. i dont know all them big words your using but anyone can see that your a word guru, and thats it...... :shrug:  but im not impressed :shrug: lol  go stick your head up jims butt and see what the smell is. go biatch slap someone else with your verbage cause you aint hit me yet :alscalls: i got thick skin to :biggrin: there is only a select few that i care about in here and they know who they are. im gonna go fishing now so you can reply :biggrin: o maybe i will go hunting :confused:. im starting to get my post count up :alscalls: :alscalls: :alscalls: maybe if i spend very much more time in here i would learn some of your western words you fool :eyebrownod:      later word guru :yoyo:   :corn: your turn lol

FinsnFur

:alscalls: Him and Al have got to be related :doh2:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

golfertrout

we are all related jim :biggrin: have a good weekend fellers  :yoyo: im going camping :yoyo:

FinsnFur

There's a blood line there that runs deep :alscalls:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

msmith

Gee whiz. I'm gone for a couple of weeks to vaccinate bovine, build fence, and work OT, and I almost missed Todd's cool picture of Jim. :doh2:

So...what else is new?  :corn:
Mike

MONTANI SEMPER LIBERI

CCP

QuoteSo...what else is new?

Well last I heard Jim and Al went on a 4 wheeler ride and did a little fishing while out. Bet there camping out drinking a cold one laughing over this thread.  :eyebrownod:

easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

shaddragger

:doh2: Oh No He Didn't!!!
Take your kids hunting and you won't have to hunt your kids!
Allen

Hawks Feather

Looks like they are having a good time.

Jerry

FinsnFur

ROFLMAO!

Yeah actually Al caught that fish. He just decided to be nice and let me hold it for the picture while he kept an eye on my cell phone to make sure golfersnot didnt call and ask what time the bakery opened.

But I have to give Al some credit here cause the phone DID ring and while we both thought it was golfersnot, It was actually my ex telling me that she was going to kick me in my "nads" again for drinking all her boyfriends beer and building websites again.
Al stuck up for me and told  the cops when they showed up that he was building websites and practicing php, and that I was just a loser wanna be, that I couldnt even spell php. So I owe Al.  :yoyo:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers

FOsteology

golfernumbnutz your rampant imaginations are entertaining!  :alscalls:

Fairly humorous to note no one has come to your defense claiming you've a clue, nor lauded you as "bright", or even "conceptual".  Congratulations??

Unlike you and your girl Al, I'm more than a little comfortable in what I say, because it's based on firsthand accounting's, and I'm at ease in refraining commentary upon things I am not steeped in.
The depths of the things the two of you do not understand, is well beyond impressive and I've zero doubt that you'll refrain reiterating same, as stupidity is assuredly the Gift that keeps on giving and you ring that bell assertively!

Reality is the only World I know, which is of course another luxury afforded me.
Which is of course why you'll stay riveted for my scraps, which soundly trumps your own resolve.
Admittedly, I've never not done good and you've the bane of dealing with your "intelligence".
Just circle my feet, awaiting a scrap....I'll hook you up! And I've the luxury of deciding just which scraps I'll toss to my feet, for you to get giddy over....  :laf:

I took the liberty of searching the FnF achieves for empirical evidence of your much proclaimed and touted rough and tumbled Great White hunter assertion.... not much was found.... and what WAS found wasn't impressive. However, what WAS apparent and more than blatantly obvious.....is that every time you traipse past a mirror, you must cringe as it reveals the cruel hands of fate.  :laf:

If you're still having difficulty comprehending and following along, I'm sure if you ask nice someone will chime in and explain it to you, using very small words.... and perhaps a crayola?  :alscalls:

coyotehunter_1

QuoteIf you're still having difficulty comprehending and following along, I'm sure if you ask nice someone will chime in and explain it to you, using very small words.... and perhaps a crayola?  :alscalls:

I do hate to see someone so confused. Most people here know I'm a man of few words, so Dave like the old saying goes...

a picture is worth a thousand words.

Please visit our ol' buddies over at: http://www.easterncoyotes.com

Born and raised in the southern highlands of Appalachia, I'm just an ol' country boy who enjoys calling coyotes... nothing more, nothing less.