• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Jack Attack presentation

Started by possumal, June 26, 2011, 08:15:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

possumal

Here are a couple of pictures of how I set up a quick connect for the CS-24 to a tripod, the Jack Attack decoy to the CS-24, and both made to look like the Jack Attack in a bush.  Works real well in weedy or brushy areas.  The CS-24 is 24" off the ground.

Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

weedwalker

FinsnFur

Yeah I like that.  :congrats:

But mannnnn I'm getting too old to be packing all that debris around. I have my hands full packing my overweight butt out there :alscalls:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

hunter724

Quote from: FinsnFur on June 26, 2011, 09:04:47 PM
Yeah I like that.  :congrats:

But mannnnn I'm getting too old to be packing all that debris around. I have my hands full packing my overweight butt out there :alscalls:

+1  im waiting for the mojo ecaller with the built in decoy. BUT i dont use the foxpros since i got the echo with the WT sounds on it....its produced 1000% better and even sounds better to my non predator ears....

possumal

Hunter724, I didn't post my information post to start a discussion about comparing ecallers or decoys.  Just trying to help anybody who might be interested.  However, if you think the Echo is made 1000% better than the CS-24, I'd like to hear some of the things that makes it so superior.   Is it programmable?   Does it have 10 true presets?  Does in play 24 bit quality sounds?   Does the remote use FHSS technology? 
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

hunter724

sorry i phrased it wrong i meant i want to buy the mojo since the decoy is built in...referring to the fellows post about packing so much stuff into the woods....but i like the WT sounds....which wont be on the mojo.....yes your decoy looks great and i like the tripod setup......but having it in one package would be a plus....IMO....hope you do well with it...