• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

HuntnCarve's Package CAME!!!!

Started by Bopeye, May 01, 2014, 06:42:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bopeye

Yepper...........I own a whiskey barrel that blows some good sounds. People use to call me Keg because I was short and fat.....looked like a whiskey barrel. Now I have Mini Me.  :wo: It's better looking though.
He also sent a couple other calls with it. I hit the jack pot.  :yoyo:
One is a fox call that he explained how to use..........uh......yeah. That one will take a little while.  :innocentwhistle:

DAVE, YOU ARE DA MAN!!!! Now I have you address again too. YEEHAW!!! Start checking your mail next week. I will be putting a little something in the mail Saturday........hopefully. It isn't quite finished yet. Don't know if it will even work, but I made it with my own two hands. My first time ever doing that, except the time I made a private get away cabin in West Virginia with a fella.  :alscalls:

Thanks brother. You are a fine fella.  :congrats:

Will put pictures up soon. If I remember how.  :doh2:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

HuntnCarve

Bop,

Glad everything made the trip and you are smiling.  You don't need to be sending me anything though.  You're going to make the other fellas jealous. :laf:
Figure out that fox whistle.  It's a good call that really works.  Have fun! :laf:

Dave

FinsnFur

Yah figure out the fox whistle and then post us a clip with your new phone :eyebrow:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com