• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Hey Pat (coyote101)

Started by JohnP, July 29, 2011, 11:49:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KySongDog

John

The Marine Corps firmly believes that its Marines should feel something more than just recoil when shooting someone.  Therefore, a sensitivity training course in boot camp is mandatory.  I failed the course twice but was able to squeak by on the final attempt. 

Tikaani

Johnny, you have me laughing while I type this, you just don't strike me as a guy who could ever pass a sensitivity test, of any kind.  But if you to have that urge, stay on your side of the tent next month, we'll just lather you up with some salmon oil and you can get touchy feely with Mister Grizz, they're real touchy feely, but not in a good way.   :alscalls: :alscalls:

John
Growing Old Ain't for Pussies.

Hawks Feather

I wasn't going to post this, but somehow it just "fits" now.

Well, Obama recently signed the bill that allows gays to serve openly in the Military.  No more don't ask don't tell.

But what he has really done is cause confusion in the ranks that could easily cost Marine lives.  This is what now can happen.  You know that Marines are trained to immediately obey orders.

So imagine . . . . . . . . . You're a Marine in a combat situation, the enemy is firing at you, and running toward your position.  The guy next to you is openly gay.  Then your Squad Leader yells out . . . . . . . . . . "Shoot the cocksucker!"

Do you see the confusion?

KySongDog

Dang it, Jerry!  I just spewed iced tea all over my monitor.    :alscalls:  :alscalls:  :alscalls:

Tikaani

JohnP

A simple question - Are you a retired CWO?  Two pages later and we are touchy feely, singing kumbaya, rubbing salmon oil on and killing gays.  I ain't asking anymore questions...........

P.S.  That was funny.
When they come for mine they better bring theirs

Bopeye

That's hilarious Hawk.  :alscalls:

Col. Oliver North got me in trouble one time. Sure as L did. I will never forget it.

I was going through Recon Cav Scout training in the summer of '87 at Fort Knox, Ky. That was about the same time the whole Iran-Contra affair was going on.
We got a one day pass to go goof off around the post and I found an "Ollie North for President" T-shirt, so I bought it. I wore it back to the barracks. WRONG ANSWER PRIVATE!!! Turns out you aren't suppose to do anything that might undermine your chain of command or Commander-in-Chief........hmmm.  :shrug: :confused:  I didn't know that, but I learned real quick.  :laf:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

Tikaani

John in the twenty years I spent in the military, rarely did any conversation, no matter what the topic, NOT go down hill eventually, sometimes at the speed of light.  You almost had me though, won't ask anymore questions right.   :nono:

John

JohnP

I hope everyone knows I was just joking around.  Except for them damn Marines :laf: but not Ollie, he saved us.  Actually he became a good friend to have in the WH and did us a lot of good. 

Your absolutely right John, sometimes they go downhill before they even get started.
When they come for mine they better bring theirs