• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

If you wanted to be technical.....

Started by nastygunz, August 21, 2011, 07:16:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nastygunz

Fins & Furs could be called:

Fluid Media Propulsion and Stability Device &  Filamentous Follicular Dermis Biomaterial Outdoors................. :innocentwhistle: :eyebrow:

FinsnFur

It's funny you mention that, cause thats what we were gonna name it....but that domain name was taken. :doh2:

:laf:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

FOsteology

Schweeeet! A fellow sophistical rhetorician, inebriated with the exuberance of his own verbosity.  :biggrin:

nastygunz

Quote from: FOsteology on August 21, 2011, 06:43:44 PM
Schweeeet! A fellow sophistical rhetorician, inebriated with the exuberance of his own verbosity.  :biggrin:

And a former 6th grade spelling bee champion  :yoyo: :biggrin:, (no relation to Jim Champion)

Damn those domain names Jimbo lets take it by force  :eyebrow:

Bopeye

Holy Smokes!!! Let me make this drink a little stiffer before I try and read this again.  :doh2:
Foxpro Staff Infection Free

possumal

Don't let it worry you, Bop.  Just some yankee trying to be supercilious and superfluous simultaneously.  :biggrin: :biggrin:
Al Prather
Foxpro Field Staff

shaddragger

Take your kids hunting and you won't have to hunt your kids!
Allen

coyotehunter_1

^^ :alscalls: @ Shaddragger ^^    You are not alone, brother.  :wink:

:wo: Them shure nuff is some fancy edumacated words you boys are throwing around there. :nono:

Please visit our ol' buddies over at: http://www.easterncoyotes.com

Born and raised in the southern highlands of Appalachia, I'm just an ol' country boy who enjoys calling coyotes... nothing more, nothing less.

FOsteology

Interminable, stentorian screeds of exemplary erudition are exhilarating! I shall not succumb to the barbarous boorishness of an existence without such sesquipedalian delights.

nastygunz

Quote from: possumal on August 22, 2011, 07:27:08 AM
Don't let it worry you, Bop.  Just some yankee trying to be supercilious and superfluous simultaneously.  :biggrin: :biggrin:

Three S-S-S from a Didelphimorph are not something you see every day, Magnificent  Machiavellian Marsupial Machinations,Methinks !

nastygunz

Quote from: shaddragger on August 22, 2011, 07:54:42 PM
:shrug: I've never felt more alone...

My studies of gelotology have made me aware that your subtle humor has resulted in making my epiglottis constrict my larynx and nearly making my gluteus maximus fall off !!

shaddragger

Quote from: nastygunz on August 22, 2011, 10:50:10 PM
My studies of gelotology have made me aware that your subtle humor has resulted in making my epiglottis constrict my larynx and nearly making my gluteus maximus fall off !!

:confused: I hope all that heals ok!
Take your kids hunting and you won't have to hunt your kids!
Allen