• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Quick Howdy

Started by Ladobe, November 01, 2011, 06:39:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ladobe

Howdy folks,
Stopped by to run an ad and say hello.    Been a zoo the last few months getting caught up with doctors and labs.   Hopefully things will slow down now for a few months anyway.   With the weather finally starting to cool off I have been a lot more active, lost a bunch of weight and the labs show I've got all my "numbers" where they should be for a geezer past his prime and old age.   Hopefully I'll finally be able to also go dig some of that wood out of storage to run ads on soon for the call makers.   About all the news for now... my life is a slave to medical issues it seems.   :wink:
Larry

USN 1967-1971

Thou shalt keep thy religious beliefs to thyself please.  Meus

KySongDog

Good to hear from you again, Larry.   I hope the health issues are under control now.   

HaMeR

Good to hear the good news Ladobe!! Hang in there!!  :yoyo: :yoyo:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

Hawks Feather

Glad to hear that your health is improving and you are getting around.

Jerry

FinsnFur

High mileage does that. :eyebrownod:
Good to hear things are improving for ya.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

FOsteology

Good to hear your health is improving, and glad to see you back!

vvarmitr

So glad to hear your feeling better!  :biggrin:
Hope your getting around better too.  ;yes;

Ladobe

Thanks folks, appreciate the kind words.

It's been one of those mind over matter things that I've always believed in, used to use and got away from with a poor attitude.   I finally got tired of procrastinating and constantly going downhill, took charge of my life again.   More new bad things have been added to my plate, a couple real serious, but I got everything in control so fast without medication or treatments that it surprised all my doctors.   I am getting stronger and doing better and better every day.   Won't be any marathons in my future again, but I do have a life worth living again and get out everyday several times to get exercise.   Who knows, maybe by next spring I'll even try to do some shooting again with the few firearms I didn't sell after a 5-6 year hiatus from doing it.   And if that works out maybe do some predator hunting again with my traditional muzzleloaders, or some varmint and night ADC for one of my rancher friends.   Something to shoot for anyway even if it doesn't happen.

Ladobe
USN 1967-1971

Thou shalt keep thy religious beliefs to thyself please.  Meus

vvarmitr