• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

braden under pressure(long story)

Started by ilcoyote, November 15, 2011, 10:49:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ilcoyote

We went  out last night and on our first stand I had a group howling. After about 1hr I had 2 dogs show up downwind of us. Well they turned and were leaving when a third dog showed up. I barked and the dog stopped so braden took the shot. Down goes the dog.  I kept the light on it and could see it laying there not moving. I was telling braden, go ahead and eject the casing when I heard this gruff noise behind us which I have heard before so I turned with the light just to see another dog running behind us so I told braden to turn around and shoot. I barked again and this dog stops dead in his tracks. braden shot again, down goes dog. I looked over at him and he tells me to shine to see if there are any more dogs around. There were no more dogs so we started to walk to get his second dog and it starts to sprinkle. We get out to where the dog was and it was gone. We looked for an hour for it but never did find it. Starting to rain a little bit more so I told braden lets go get the first one before it starts to pour. We walked and walked looking for this dog and still couldn't find this one either. Told braden lets get home so he can get to bed for school.  I went out this morning to look for them and after an inch of rain, everything (blood and tracks) were washed away.  No luck finding them.

FinsnFur

Same coyote coming to get ya. Now you know why they call him the grey ghost :sad3:

Are you guys still stalk howling or you doing some distress calls yet?
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Carolina Coyote

Good story, to bad you could not find them. cc

ilcoyote

FinsnFur

I figured you was.
I spose before too long Braden will be mouth howling without a call. :eyebrownod:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

ilcoyote