• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Accelerator Rifle

Started by securpro, October 22, 2007, 09:08:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

securpro

Has anyone ever heard of the Accelerator Rifle by Excel Arms ? I couldn't find any recent reports on this gun, it is made in .22WMR and .17HMR sounds like an excellent coyote rifle. Heres the Link

www.excelarms.com/acceleratorrifle/riflepictures.html - 22k

securpro
"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

securpro

HaMeR

Can't help you on your question but thats a cool lookin rig right there!! :wink:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

vvarmitr

I don't know about the rifle, but that 22mag pistol sure pricked my interest.  :eyebrow:
I don't know if any of you will recall a Grendel Pistol that had a 30round magazine. That's not a typo, thirtyrounds. ;yes; At the time of their availablity I was welfare poor & couldn't get one.  :sad2:  What a self defense weapon.  :thumb2:
Now if this Excelarms comes up w/ a maxed out clip; they'll be seeing a check from me. :biggrin:
Just think ... you could triple tap 7 perps & still have enough ammo to apply the coup de grace.  :sneer:
It would be like in the movies where they keep shooting & don't have to stop to reload.  :laf:  Then if you had a spare magazine er two.  :yahoo:

Sorry to maybe start a hijack Securpro.  :huh:  Just got into a gun wander lust. :doh2:

Frogman

Wow, that's a nice looking rifle.  Would you guys prefer the .17 or the .22 for coyotes?
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

FinsnFur

That is a slick looking stick. Kinda gives new meaning to "thumbhole" stock.  :laf:

I dont think I'd care for either caliber though on coyote unless I was shooting them from a leghold.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

northern coyote

I'm learnin' and I've got nothin' but time