• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

a few more Cuddeback coyote pictures

Started by markTNhunter, January 14, 2012, 05:36:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

markTNhunter

code

"One does not hunt in order to kill. On the contrary, one kills in order to have hunted." --Jose Ortega y Gasset

Todd Rahm

Nicely furred with some nice color throug the back.

I have been wanting a couple of trail cams but havent done enough research on them to see which one I want yet.

FinsnFur

I say it every time. Man that thing takes good pics :biggrin:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

FOsteology

They do take good pictures, but they miss a lot due to their recovery time. I hear the new ones are better.

deerdad

"This life's hard, man, but it's harder if you're stupid!"

nastygunz

Powerful looking critter, and some people think a pack of them cant kill a deer ? :iroll:

Carolina Coyote

I don't think it even takes a pack to kill a deer, I have seen single Coyotes chasing full grown Deer several times, also Bobcats. They are beginning to have a big impact on the Deer herd in SC and Georgia? cc

nastygunz

Not to mention Fluffy :sad3:

Coyote Takes Family Dog From Front Yard
Barrington Couple Warns Community Against Coyote Attacks

BARRINGTON, N.H. -- A Barrington couple is sharing their heartbreaking story Monday night after they said they witnessed a coyote take their family dog from their front yard.

The Brothertons said they want to warn other families to guard their children and pets.

It was just before 9 a.m. on Jan. 10 when the Brothertons let their dog Sheeba outside, and when she didn't return, they knew something was wrong.

At first, Rosa Brotherton said she could not believe what she was seeing -- 8-year-old Sheeba was in the mouth of a coyote in front of their home.

"I kicked off my slippers and started running towards her, and then that's when (the coyote) took off. It was like a flash, and she was gone. It was almost like I was in a dream, and I was screaming at the top of my lungs," Rosa Brotherton said.

Rosa Brotherton said she never saw her beloved shetland sheepdog again. "We have an 8-year-old granddaughter, and she's not allowed outside alone anymore," Dick Brotherton said.

Rosa and Dick Brotherton made fliers to warn other families. They said in the nearly 27 years on Town Farm Road, they've never seen a coyote.

But now, the Brothertons said neighbors have reported two cats missing, tracks in the snow and the sound of coyotes howling.

"Somebody's got to get this out there so that people can watch their kids and watch their pets," Dick Brotherton said.

Local law enforcement officers said they have seen an in increase in the number of coyote sightings.

WhiteHare

markTNhunter,

Me thinks yu should move the camera to the other side of the trail so's you can take the pics head-on.   :wink:

Cool pictures.
WhiteHare Lanyards
Richard Hughes

www.white-hare.com
whitehare@white-hare.com