Concealed carry ?

Started by nastygunz, January 28, 2012, 11:50:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nastygunz

Cops: Jailed Man Smuggled Gun In Rectum

Authorities Say 10-Inch, .38-Caliber Handgun Found In Jail Cell Toilet

POSTED: 10:27 am EST January 17, 2012

Man Hides Gun In Rectum

Corrections officials in Onslow County, Ga., said they think they have solved the mystery of how a man managed to smuggle a .38-caliber handgun into his jail cell: He used his rectum.

According to a news release, the Onslow County Sheriff's Office said the 10-inch-long weapon was found in the jail cell of Michael Leon Ward, following his arrest a day before on drug-related charges during a traffic stop.

Investigators said Ward was also a wanted fugitive on a murder warrant out of Atlanta.

Corrections officials told MSNBC that Ward did undergo a strip search during his booking, but that nothing turned up.

Authorities said the handgun was discovered in the jail cell toilet after Ward told corrections staff that he found the weapon in his cell. Deputies said the gun was test fired and found to be operational.

Frogman

I wouldn't want to be the guy who test fired that weapon??

Jim
You can't kill 'em from the recliner!!

FOsteology

Bet he's a quite "popular" fella in the prison...  :puke:

FinsnFur

Quote from: FOsteology on January 28, 2012, 02:28:00 PM
Bet he's a quite "popular" fella in the prison...  :puke:

Thats exactly what I was thinking. Only a select few can jam something like that in there. :shock2: :puke:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

nastygunz

I've heard of people threatening to do that to other people but I didn't think is was actually possible  :loco: