• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

LBL trip was too short for me..

Started by JDP, February 04, 2012, 11:27:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JDP

Well guys I had to leave the hunt too early! We left last night to go bed down for the night and checked our phones for missed calls and messages. Well we had to pack up and head back home! Some family issues made it a short trip for us!

I did get to meet several of the guys. Joe and his family were so nice to meet and Kyfuzzyface, coyote101, and others I forgot the names! Pat we appreciate your invite to stay in your cabin! I hope the rain quits for ya'll and you'll be succesful in your hunts!!

We got to do about 5 sets in different areas of the TN side! Called in 3 yotes out of 5 sets! None gave us a shot though! It was great to get to see what LBL has to offer! I've never called in anything past 12:00 PM. Our 1st yote came in off top of a ridge at 1:00 PM, down wind and behind us. Once he hit our wind he boogered out. I tried to bark to stop him but it was too late. The other 2 were coming in after some yips and challenge howls. I couldn't hear them but my partner was able to see them just over  the ridge line. I turned the call off too early. They were moving to the call just before dark. I never heard or saw them!

Joe, my buddy Chris forgot he leant you his coveralls. If you would be able to ship them to him I'll get the address.

Thanks everyone I hope to see you there next year!
JDP

FinsnFur

Well that kinda sucks, and I certainly hope everything is OK on the home front. Hopefully you didnt have tooooooooo long of a drive to get back.

Sounds like you enjoyed what you got to spend there and thats good to hear.  :wink:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

riverboss

It was good meeting you and i know we will see you next year.

securpro

JDP it was a pleasure meeting and talking with you and Chris, I looked for you at the Saturday night get together and figured something must have come up. Hope all worked out ok with the family matter. send me an email with your info so I can send Chris his coveralls.

securpro@netzero.com
"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

securpro

JDP

Everything is fine on the home front! Not as much of an emergency as we thought! Thank God! Hopefully next year will be different!
Securpro email inbound!

kyfuzzyface

Good to meet you JDP and hope to see you guys next year.
Fuzzy