• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Damn pill heads

Started by riverboss, September 26, 2012, 01:25:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

riverboss

I got a call tonight at 11oclock from the wife as she was getting off work,  she had a noise in her so i had to drive 40 miles to get her when i got there i drove it around the lot it it didnt seem so bad so i started driving it home where it just got worse, so i pulled over and looked at it ,  :shrug: it seemed to be the wheel bearing so i decided to keep going. I got it to  the shop and jacked it up to find someone had loosen the aluminum wheel up and it was about to fall off :argh: so 5 wheel studs later i had it fixed. I hate a thief worse than anything. Probably just to buy some pills. Sorry for the rant but its 2in the morning and im pissed and sleepy.

FinsnFur

I dont blame ya a bit, I'd be ticked off too. On the bright side..Your lucky the wheel didnt come off and someone get hurt.
Did it happen where your wife works? Do they have any video surveillance?
Or if it was at home maybe some neighbors seen something?
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

riverboss

They dont have a camera in the area were she parks, and i dont have any neighbors except for a elderly woman who live 1/2 a mile away they sneak in at night and steel gas. Ive got a driveway alert but it doesnt do much good when my wife turns it off so our daughter wont wake her during the day, maybe she will leave it alone from now on.

KySongDog

Glad your wife wasn't hurt.  I'm with you about hating a thief.  You work your azz off to get a few things and then someone tries to take it from you.    :argh:

Hawks Feather

Darn lucky that the wheel didn't come off and cause much worse problems. 

As for the thief, I think it was an obama supporter who is just following the leader's advice to "redistribute the wealth".  He wanted it, you had it, so it was his.

Jerry

Carolina Coyote

Been several years back but I whet out one morning to get into my truck and it was sitting on the ground with all the wheels stolen. Really pisses you off. cc

slagmaker

Meth heads around here. I catch one a stealing from me again and it will be a very exciting day for our local police department, I think.
Don't bring shame to our sport.

He died for dipshits too.

riverboss

They better hope i dont catch them! They will be crying for Johny law to come get them.

iahntr

yeah that sucks. I've had similar experiences too, and you're
right, it pisses a guy off !   Glad nobody got hurt, or it didn't
do more damage.
Scott