• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Pork Chops and Sausage and Coyotes

Started by Carolina Coyote, October 31, 2012, 04:23:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carolina Coyote

Been a pretty good year so far for me last week down in Georgia,  Count so far 3 old Hogs and 5 Coyotes cc.

FinsnFur

STACKEN em up Carl!
....are those gang signs your flashing?  :laf:
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

HuntnCarve

Way to go Carl!  You are giving Ed "The coyote magnet" a run for the money on the coyotes.  Keep shootin straight.

Dave

HaMeR

That's a lotta vittles & varmints Carl!! Keep laying the smack down on em all!!!!!!!   :yoyo: :yoyo:
Glen

RIP Russ,Blaine,Darrell

http://brightwoodturnings.com

2014-15 TBC-- 11

weedwalker

Congrats Carl. You'll have plenty of chop and sausage for the winter.

Sent with that tappertalk thang

Carolina Coyote

The 3 coyotes killed in Georgia was out in the Peanut fields, they like Peanuts! The best part 2 was shot at 200 yards and 1 at 300 yards. cc

Hawks Feather

The pork chops and the sausage sound pretty good, but I don't think I want to eat coyote.  Not saying anything against them since I haven't eaten any, but I don't plan to start.   :biggrin:   

On a more serious note, is there much difference in the taste between wild hog and pen hog?  Never had any wild hog and am just wondering.

Jerry

Carolina Coyote

Sows under 150 pounds and young boar less than 100 pounds we process for our own use and anything larger than that we donate to anyone that wants one which is never a problem to find someone who wants one. The larger Hogs do have a wild taste, some people trap them and feed them for a month or so and that way they are fine. We cooked a hind quarter off of a young sow last week in the crockpot and its great. CC

Hawks Feather

Thanks.  If I ever get to hunt them I will look for the little ones. 

Jerry

coyote101

You are having too much fun Carl.  :laf: Congratulations and keep after em.  :highclap:

Pat
NRA Life Member

"On the plains of hesitation bleach the bones of countless millions who, at the dawn of decision, sat down to wait, and waiting died." - Sam Ewing