• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.

Has God Removed His Blessing of America?

Started by FOsteology, November 09, 2012, 12:01:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FOsteology

And allowed evil to go unchecked?

Is America about to go into the trash heap of history like several other great nations of the past??

America is truly unique among the nations in that it is not founded in tribalism but on a constitutional ideal. This country, warts and all, has shown the rest of the world what a disparate collection of the world's castoffs could do when allowed to live in a society where people were free to live in economic and religious liberty.

While not exactly "defined" as a Christian country, this country's founding documents were clearly drafted by a group of very courageous men who felt very strongly about creating a Republic where its citizens not only could be free to worship (or not) as they pleased, but especially where those who sought to live truly Christian lives could be free to experience all of the amazing blessings that come with such a life.

The country that came out of that foundation experienced a spectacular explosion of wealth, invention, productivity, and prosperity such as the world had never seen and may never see again. But as it would seem is inevitable in the affairs of man, Americans slowly became fat, lazy, complacent, and worse, rebellious. In the short span of 30 years we went from coming home victorious over two of the most despotic empires in human history to coming home defeated with our tails between our legs, losing 58,000 people in the process and a generation of our youth addicted to drugs and disillusioned...

In 1961 a seemingly insignificant Supreme Court case set a precedent whereby children in our schools were no longer free to pray to the God that had blessed this Nation so greatly. 40 years later Islamic savages crashed four hijacked jetliners full of people over our soil, toppling two of the largest buildings in the world and killing nearly 3000 innocent people, and after a 7-year struggle in the Middle East in a futile battle for revenge, one of their own sons strolled into our White House. Curiously, perhaps coincidentally, this man was born the same year as when we ejected the Christian God from our school classrooms.

Now, our society has been nearly completely de-Christianized. The God that loved His creation enough to hang on a cross has been marginalized in America to an object of scorn and ridicule, supposedly in the name of "science". That might seem reasonable if all of our science was legitimately solving our problems, but it isn't. Instead, we are staring at going bankrupt because the nation that sponsored the killing of over 100,000 of our brave soldiers in two wars has somehow managed to put the largest industrial empire that ever existed out of business...

The United States of America is staring at the greatest cultural, social, economic, and potentially military crisis in its short 235-year history, and yet we continue to collectively ignore the God that made us what we are as a potential solution to this dire situation. Instead, we have once again selected a man from obscure origins, who grew up smoking pot and snorting cocaine, mentored by a group of Godless communists and baptized by a man who thought that it was God's will for us to be damned- to lead us into this uncertain future. He promised us "Hope and Change" after all.

The truth in all this, though, is NOT that God EVER left us. I personally witness and enjoy His great blessing and protection over my life daily. The TRUTH is that AMERICA as a NATION has LEFT GOD.

Jesus said, "I am the way, the truth, and the life, and NO MAN comes to the Father BUT BY ME".

We have sown to the wind. We had better as a Nation repent or we WILL reap the whirlwind...

FinsnFur

Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Hidehunter

Denver                                           

Yotehntr

:yoyo: You're right on Fos... I think this is an appropriate addition.

2 Chronicles 7:14
if my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and I will forgive their sin and will heal their land.
Yotehntr calls... put something pretty on your lips :wink: