• Welcome to FinsandFur.net Forums.
Main Menu

Pmags

Started by CCP, December 22, 2012, 05:40:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CCP

I see a mad dash to buy Pmags and the prices have gone through the roof. I have not had a Pmag and cant see where the draw is to buy one let alone pay these crazy prices. Can someone shed some light on me why these are so much more special than a usgi mag or equivalent?
easterncoyotes.com

ccp@finsandfur.net

KySongDog

CDNN Sports has shut down their website due to high sales volume.  They can not keep up with the orders.

http://www.cdnninvestments.com/

EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY
DUE TO A SIGNIFICANT INCREASE IN SALES VOLUME, WE HAVE BEEN FORCED TO TEMPORARILY SUSPEND ONLINE ORDERS. ORDERS ALREADY PLACED MAY TAKE 5-8 DAYS TO PROCESS. MAGAZINE QUANTITIES ARE VERY LIMITED & PRICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME!
Unfortunately there will be some orders that cannot be fulfilled due to inventory shortages. We Sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and are doing our best to fill all orders that we can.
YOU MAY CALL 800-588-9500 TO PLACE AN ORDER. OUR PHONES HAVE BEEN OVERWHELMED AS WELL AND YOU MAY EXPERIENCE DELAYS IN GETTING THROUGH!
All employees are coming in early and staying late to process orders as fast as we can. CDNN Appreciates Your Patience and Continued Business!

KySongDog

Forgot to address the pmag question.   They really aren't any better than the usgi mags.   Some people just like them.

Pmags were selling for about $11 each back in September.  Now I saw on AR-15 (dot) com where some guy was selling 10 for $410.    :shock2:   And he sold them!    :doh2:

Roundman

I have some Pmags and can't say they are anything special. Easy to get caught up in trying to make a gun look good. Most stores here tend to stock the Pmags and not the steel mags. I picked up an extra one last week that cost me $15, wish I'd bought more just to sell. People are going cazy buying this stuff. I thought about selling all my AR's and related items. I mean if someone is crazy enough to pay double the price.  :shrug: My guess is in a few months there will be a huge surplus of AR's floating around.

FinsnFur

I'm a little nervous at the way people are snarfing things up.
Fins and Fur Web Hosting

Custom built websites, commercial/personal
   Online Stores
   Domain Names
   Domain Transfers
   Free site maintenance & updates

http://finsandfurhosting.com

Roundman

I am wrong. Guess there is a difference.

KySongDog

That was interesting.   Looks like they hold up well although I don't think that kind of abuse is normal in every day use.

WldWldWest

I've sold or traded off over 70 P-Mags in the last few day's.
Personally I prefer the USGI mags, They have done just fine for the last 50 years or so.

"Choot...Choot em Jacob!"

!